Trump and Putin meeting

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the same could have been said about both candidates last November. :thumb:

Trump is better than any political person we have had in a long time. He is for America and not for himself or party.

Other candidates are owned by someone.

And the very sad thing is that I have lost some friends on here because I like Trump and even though I have never let politics ruin friendships even though the other may have liked a candidate or party other than mine, I stayed the same with them.

And the very sad thing is that I have lost some friends on here because I like Trump and even though I have never let politics ruin friendships even though the other may have liked a candidate or party other than mine, I stayed the same with them.

And even family who loved to rub in their liberal love of Obama can't get along because of how I like Trump. Even though I never held a grudge for them. I can't believe people do that. Politics should not ever go that far, but I guess it does.

Ref says what he believes. I do believe that he believes that.

Those who have known Donald Trump for 40 and 50 years know what most do---Donald Trump is ALWAYS for and about Donald Trump.

And people change too. Sometimes people get so disgusted with things that they set aside their own goals and try to fix what matters the most. America.

There is not one person on earth that is not for themself.

Trump is better than any political person we have had in a long time. He is for America and not for himself or party.

Other candidates are owned by someone.

I was referring to a moral interpretation of Satan.

More like "Pulling the Curtain Back on OZ" than dropping propaganda leaflets, I'd say.

Really?!

You mean an orchestrated attack of disinformation using thousands of fake twitter and Facebook accounts disseminating false and illegally obtained information in targeted areas isn't like dropping leaflets?

Really?!

You mean an orchestrated attack of disinformation using thousands of fake twitter and Facebook accounts disseminating false and illegally obtained information in targeted areas isn't like dropping leaflets?

I'm talking about the DNC getting outed for all of their shady dealings...nobody was concerned where the information came from when Bush secrets were revealed by WikiLeaks, not concern about them being illegally obtained. All that we heard was thankfully the truth came out :lol2: When the DNC is caught rigging their own primaries, caught making racist and anti semantic comments in emails...all that matters is by who and how it was obtained.

There were Facebook accounts and Twitter accounts spewing as many untruths about Trump as there were spewing whatever about Clinton. Don't forget also the MSM was trying their best to counter the info coming out from the DNC and posting their own false information. Facebook and especially Twitter was so Pro Clinton that many thought that's why she'd win in a romp...they saw this over whelming internet presence and thought it would translate into a romp on election day.

I didn't know it was such a bad thing to have faith or hope in someone.

Don Henley on Irving Azoff (Manager): "We know he's Satan. But he's our Satan."

Pretty much sums it up on a lot of fronts in politics, basketball and many, many things. :thumb:

Don Henley on Irving Azoff (Manager): "We know he's Satan. But he's our Satan."

Pretty much sums it up on a lot of fronts in politics, basketball and many, many things. :thumb:

My mom, a plain spoken woman always says, "Better the devil you know than the one you don't "