Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trump and Putin meeting

Featured Replies

The narrative on how this meeting went seems to be jumbled.

 

Trump downplays who actually hacked our election in his speech and tweets prior to the G20.

Trump camp then said he pressed Putin hard on the election hacking and didn't accept his denial.

 

Putin says Trump accepted his denial.

 

 

Trump and Putin says sanctions weren't mentioned. Tillerson said they were.

 

Trump says the US is going to partner with Russia on cyber security via tweet.

Meanwhile Nikki Haley was just on State of the Union saying Russia was guilty of meddling in our elections and the will never be our friends.

 

:jump:

 

I suddenly feel like POTUS in a meeting about a healthcare bill. :lol2:

  • Replies 70
  • Views 14k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the meeting went very well and I'm glad we have a president who can work with Russia and not back down to them.

  • Author
I think the meeting went very well and I'm glad we have a president who can work with Russia and not back down to them.

 

He wants to lift sanctions and blur the Russian responsibility of election meddling to Americans. How is that not backing down? Seems the very definition of wavering.

He wants to lift sanctions and blur the Russian responsibility of election meddling to Americans. How is that not backing down? Seems the very definition of wavering.

 

What is election meddling?

 

Did the Russian hack voter booths? No

 

I'm assuming since CNN had to fire a few for fake news on Russian meddling then it's not to true.

 

If anything the Dems were exposed for who they were and what they were saying.

 

Russia didn't make Comey investigate Hillary Emails.

 

Russia didn't make anyone vote for Trump.

He wants to lift sanctions and blur the Russian responsibility of election meddling to Americans. How is that not backing down? Seems the very definition of wavering.

 

Some could argue that the Mexican President and Canadian Prime Minister also tried to influence the election.

 

If Russia had called the DNC and said we have hacked the RNC and here is thier dirt, do you think they would have welcomed it?

 

I still don't know what the Russians actually did that is considered meddling, after all just last summer around this time President Obama assured us there was no outside influences on our election process.

 

This is like getting caught stealing out of your mom's purse and younget punished, but you keep blaming all your troubles on your little brother for telling on you.

  • Author
Some could argue that the Mexican President and Canadian Prime Minister also tried to influence the election.

 

If Russia had called the DNC and said we have hacked the RNC and here is thier dirt, do you think they would have welcomed it?

 

I still don't know what the Russians actually did that is considered meddling, after all just last summer around this time President Obama assured us there was no outside influences on our election process.

 

This is like getting caught stealing out of your mom's purse and younget punished, but you keep blaming all your troubles on your little brother for telling on you.

 

I imagine it will be completely fleshed out soon enough.

Some could also Obama was meddling in the Israel election, but he actually did.

  • Author
Some could also Obama was meddling in the Israel election, but he actually did.

 

Because we have done it we should allow it?

Not the sentiment I expect from you, ref.

 

Heck, I'm an ole bleeding heart liberal and don't see things that way.

Because we have done it we should allow it?

Not the sentiment I expect from you, ref.

 

Heck, I'm an ole bleeding heart liberal and don't see things that way.

 

Obama actually was outspoken on the Israel election.

 

I never heard or saw where Putin said a word.

He wants to lift sanctions and blur the Russian responsibility of election meddling to Americans. How is that not backing down? Seems the very definition of wavering.

 

What election meddling? Cite sources please!

What election meddling? Cite sources please!

 

Hahahahaha

 

You will be waiting awhile.

Apparently, the new definition of awhile is four minutes.

I wish Trump had more of Reagan in him when it comes to Russia. I don't trust a single thing Russia or Putin says.

  • Author

I imagine there will be more when Mueller is done.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.