Trump and Putin meeting

This is hysterical :

"Description

The U.S. Government confirms that two different RIS actors participated in the intrusion into a

U.S. political party. The first actor group, known as Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) 29,

entered into the party’s systems in summer 2015, while the second, known as APT28, entered in

spring 2016. "

So some hostile actor hacked DNC servers? Yet, the DNC refuses to allow their servers to be examined by the FBI and Special Investigator Mueller has not subpoenaed access to these servers. Remember the lax security practices HRC was employing? She invited the intrusion by her own, and the DNC callous regard for security of their campaign information. The whole DNC campaign was rife with corruption and it was exposed as having corruption as a core tenant of its culture.

DNC security was so lax, I could have obtained the same information that was exposed by wikileaks.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hysterical :

"Description

The U.S. Government confirms that two different RIS actors participated in the intrusion into a

U.S. political party. The first actor group, known as Advanced Persistent Threat (APT) 29,

entered into the party’s systems in summer 2015, while the second, known as APT28, entered in

spring 2016. "

So some hostile actor hacked DNC servers? Yet, the DNC refuses to allow their servers to be examined by the FBI and Special Investigator Mueller has not subpoenaed access to these servers. Remember the lax security practices HRC was employing? She invited the intrusion by her own, and the DNC callous regard for security of their campaign information. The whole DNC campaign was rife with corruption and it was exposed as having corruption as a core tenant of its culture.

DNC security was so lax, I could have obtained the same information that was exposed by wikileaks.

So you agree it happened?

:lol2:

I'm waiting on proof of how Russia made people vote for Trump.

If any collusion was involved, it was with Bill Clinton and The Attorney General to keep Hillary out of jail.

One small example is the tons of threads and posts made on here about Wikileaks wouldn't have existed without Russian meddling.

One small example is the tons of threads and posts made on here about Wikileaks wouldn't have existed without Russian meddling.

Nothing from Wikileaks made me not vote for Hillary.

Her rude behavior, snobby nose, her crooked Clinton Foundation, better than thou attitude, and her rich arrogance and hollier than holy attitude.

That's why no one voted for her.

Not the Russians.

Her rude behavior, snobby nose, her crooked Clinton Foundation, better than thou attitude, and her rich arrogance and hollier than holy attitude.

Not the Russians.

Replace "Clinton Foundation" with "Trump University" and you have perfectly described the President. :lol: :lol:

Replace "Clinton Foundation" with "Trump University" and you have perfectly described the President. :lol: :lol:

We didn't exactly have the most palatable of major-party candidates last time around, did we?

We didn't exactly have the most palatable of major-party candidates last time around, did we?

You know how in most situations we can say "It could have been worse?" I don't think that would have been true in November.

Not the Russians.

Ref, I believe your vote for Trump was locked in and it is fair to say NO Russian resources were expended on you. :lol2:

But there were people in the fence, and information like Wikileaks did sway them.