Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Acronyms Within Posts

Featured Replies

Here's one I didn't know until fairly recently.

 

RP>GS

 

Rick Pitino > Good Stripper ? SMH

QZB

 

The first one that popped into my head is "Quiet, zebra boy".

The first one that popped into my head is "Quiet, zebra boy".

 

TOO FUNNY!

You wanna know one that bugs me to no end? The use of ADD District. The last D stands for "District" when talking about an Area Development District.

 

Yet, it would confuse the hell out of folks by referring to it as an AD District.

Same thing with "SEC Conference."

Even with trying to look this up I haven't a clue. :idunno:

 

I am also FC (Frequently Clueless). I don't believe I have the RAM (sorry) necessary to process the onslaught of acronyms. Hard to edit my thought process into a 140 character world from long-form. Even with an Urban Dictionary, I :arghh: with context. Feel u B-B-f.

Edited by Runcible Owl

IMVHO acronyms are good for people like me that can't type very well.

I had no idea what OP meant for a good long while.

 

Arm me with harmony, Original Poster. :whistling:

Geez, my BGP name (which is an acronym) is an acronym.

Geez, my BGP name (which is an acronym) is an acronym.

 

I just always figured you were a backwards cat.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.