52 members have voted

1. 1. Mariah Carey, hot or not?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the looks of the poll results and thread comments one can easily tell the age of BGP posters. At my age (first of the Baby Boomers) she is like a fine bottle of wine! And as to how that relates to the poll question, she is "smoking hot" and gets my Yes vote!

Y'all make an "everyday" 51 year old woman feel like real crap. :lol2: The standards are unreal. :lol2:

Actually, I think it's more about many women's lack of understanding as to what attracts a lot of men.

In most interviews/clips I have seen Mariah in, she comes across as being...well I'm just going to say it...dumb. That's a HUGE turnoff for many men, and no matter what she looks like, the attractiveness level usually takes a hit in that case. Personality is also a BIG factor for many guys, and hers doesn't seem to be all that great.

Now, I can't speak for others, but there is just something else about her that makes her less attractive physically for some reason to me...and it sounds like it's the same for others on here too.

I bet I can put several pics on here of women that you would probably find less attractive than Mariah, maybe some quite a bit so, that I am way more attracted to personally. It's not always just big boobs and a "pretty face".

And by the way, I'm not saying shes ugly either...for purposes of his poll I just don't find her hot and am not all that attracted to her for the reasons given above.

Y'all make an "everyday" 51 year old woman feel like real crap. :lol2: The standards are unreal. :lol2:

Haha I think its fair to say 90% of the guys commenting about her being unattractive couldn't get a women that looks as "bad" as Mariah Carey myself included in that 90%.

We can do a "fasemash.com" or 'Hot or Not' on here. That's how Zuckerberg got brought into developing Facebook. Go ahead and post your pic. We will be the judge. :lol2:

We can do a "fasemash.com" or 'Hot or Not' on here. That's how Zuckerberg got brought into developing Facebook. Go ahead and post your pic. We will be the judge. :lol2:

Uhhh....no. I already have a low self esteem...:lol2: I've always known I'd better use my brain, because my looks would not be getting me anywhere. :D