Which type of person annoys you the most?

Randy Parker

Who annoys you the most?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who annoys you the most?

• Scratch-off lottery ticket person
    • Left-lane driver moving slower than right lane traffic
    • Loud cell phone talker
    • Salesperson calling you
    • Other (please specify)
    • Getslow

I have to make long drives (5+ hours) fairly regularly and for that reason my vote definitely goes to the slow left lane drivers.

On a side note, how are salespeople calling still considered a problem with today's technology? If you don't know the number just don't answer, and if it's something that matters they'll leave a voicemail and you can call them right back.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Left lane driver.

People that are late is not on the list but is number one for me. When I interviewed candidates for jobs. If they were late, they didn't get the job. I may have missed a few good ones, but they would frustrate me to no end.

I'd rather be an hour early than one minute late. The idea of being late gives me anxiety.

Left lane crawlers for sure, but I saw a new breed of stupidity, ignorance, or both today where a driver with a green light to go straight through an intersection held up five cars to let three others make a left turn without a green arrow.

Learn right of way laws folks.

Left lane crawlers for sure, but I saw a new breed of stupidity, ignorance, or both today where a driver with a green light to go straight through an intersection held up five cars to let three others make a left turn without a green arrow.

Learn right of way laws folks.

The horn and your middle finger is your friend in those situations... I am not a nice driver :rage:

While the telemarketers do annoy me, I can't be mad at them. One I'm in sales, and two they are just doing their job (which is extremely hard) and trying to make a living. None of the others listed in the poll really make me crazy either. What really chafes me is the person who writes checks in the grocery (or any other store). No reason to hold up the line writing a check. There's no reason not to have some sort of debit card at the very least.

People who are excessively cheery in the morning. Mornings stink.

Easy big boy! Can't help it you need your coffee to get you going. There are only so many hours in a day. Make em all count!