Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stephen Colbert...too far this time?

Featured Replies

I agree, but I don't think Colbert should be reprimanded fired for this either.

 

I am not taking any position on it and/or I wasn't suggesting anything should happen to Colbert.

 

At the end of the day the Corporations will decide just like they did with Bill O'Reilly.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who even watches Colbert anyways? I am surprised there was enough of an audience to even give an uproar.

Trump can say whatever craziness he wants, but no one else can do the same towards him. OKAY. :lol2:

Trump can say whatever craziness he wants, but no one else can do the same towards him. OKAY. :lol2:

 

Apples and Bananas :banana:

Apples and Bananas :banana:

 

Nope. :lol2:

Nope. :lol2:

 

Apples and Lady Fingers?

HRC isn't President lol.

 

Who said the president would be the one to make him disappear.

I loved Colbert when he was on Comedy Central. He was pretty much my source of news during collge.

 

I find myself trying to watch him now, but its a struggle ever since he moved to CBS. His stuff is not funny unless you're ultra liberal.

HRC isn't President lol.

 

Good point, otherwise he would've had to say, when he disappears.

I don't believe in any limitations on comedy. I also don't know if I would make that joke on network tv that survive on ad reads .

 

But at the end of the day market decides. I don't get offended.

I can't imagine the wide spread media uproar there would be if a conservative TV personality had said the same about Obama when he was in office.

I can't imagine the wide spread media uproar there would be if a conservative TV personality had said the same about Obama when he was in office.

 

I try not to base my opinions on what others would do. But it would obviously somehow be turned into racism.

I loved Colbert when he was on Comedy Central. He was pretty much my source of news during collge.

 

I find myself trying to watch him now, but its a struggle ever since he moved to CBS. His stuff is not funny unless you're ultra liberal.

 

Wow, is that scary...talk about your "fake news"...:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.