Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stephen Colbert...too far this time?

Featured Replies

Stephen Colbert's biggest problem is not that he's vulgar instead of funny. His biggest problem is that he still cannot believe HRC got beat. Who cares if he keeps the show or not?

  • Replies 81
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe you should check out a mirror from time to time. :lol2:

 

I guess I could borrow yours, you don't seem to be using it. :lol2:

I just, I can't... :lol2: :lol2:

Colbert' ratings will skyrocket. He passed Fallon during the election. Trump supporters were not watching and never will be. Colbert is trying to get the other 70% of the nation that did not vote for Trump.

 

Trump used some of the same techniques in his campaign. Let's not forgot he called Ted Cruz the p-word last Spring. All his other rallies had been televised why would he think that wouldn't be? He knew what he was doing and his base loved it.

 

Maybe Colbert is not being PC. I would think that would make him popular with the Trump crowd.

While I'm very glad Colbert did not apologize, and almost seemed to stick up the other middle finger, I think it was a bit much for basic cable. Not to mention if it was Obama being mocked this way, the public would be calling for his head i.e. Hypocrisy. I'm a Trumpeter but I am glad to see people stay true to their narrative, instead of issuing a hallow apology

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.