Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stephen Colbert...too far this time?

Featured Replies

I already have pointed it out...

 

 

 

So like I was saying before...

 

Are you disappointed with how President Trump has handled himself throughout the election and so far during his term? If not, then you're a hypocrite. If yes, then how can you point out "Colbert's stupidity" here in this thread?

 

No, you haven't.

 

I don't view it as an either or situation as you seem to. They can both be wrong and need to be held to a higher standard. Evidently, for you, Colbert gets a pass. That's hypocrisy.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No, you haven't.

 

I don't view it as an either or situation as you seem to. They can both be wrong and need to be held to a higher standard. Evidently, for you, Colbert gets a pass. That's hypocrisy.

 

Wrong.

 

I never said Colbert should be above getting in trouble. Colbert can say whatever he wants, but if he gets canned for it, it's his own fault.

 

The difference here is that I expect more from my President and you don't. If you really expect the same from a late night talk show host as you do from your President, we will have to agree to disagree. The level of responsibility of the two isn't even on the same planet. One works for ratings, one is the leader of the free world. How you can insinuate they should be looked at the same is far beyond me.

Wrong.

 

 

 

The difference here is that I expect more from my President and you don't. If you really expect the same from a late night talk show host as you do from your President, we will have to agree to disagree. The level of responsibility of the two isn't even on the same planet. One works for ratings, one is the leader of the free world. How you can insinuate they should be looked at the same is far beyond me.

 

All should be decent human beings. If that is beyond you, I really don't know what to say.

Because he isn't President Colbert.

 

 

y7Z0L.jpg

All should be decent human beings. If that is beyond you, I really don't know what to say.

 

I get that.

 

So AGAIN, if Colbert in your opinion isn't acting like a decent human being, then neither is President Trump, correct?

I get that.

 

So AGAIN, if Colbert in your opinion isn't acting like a decent human being, then neither is President Trump, correct?

 

I've answered that question in post #56 and #59.

I've answered that question in post #56 and #59.

 

So you agree President Trump has been a disappointment in regards to the ridiculous things that come out of his mouth... Good. Glad we agree on that.

God love 'em...

 

Burns 'em up, doesn't it? :lol2:

The market will decide his fate on tv. As for whether we like it or not, or if it is appropriate, that is individual.

 

As for me, I have no time or emotions for talking heads on either side or in the middle. Yawn.

Exactly.

 

Some of the funniest comedians ever were Bob Hope, Red Skelton, Jack Benny, and Jonathan Winter, just to name a few, and they didn't resort to vulgar language to get their laughs with their routines. Some of these acts nowadays go way overboard imo.

 

Current clean acts are Brian Regan, Cleto Rodriguez, and Kevin James. All very popular as well, and super funny.

Burns 'em up, doesn't it? :lol2:

 

Yep, many on the Left hate to have hypocrisy pointed out to them. :thumb:

Yep, many on the Left hate to have hypocrisy pointed out to them. :thumb:

 

Yep. That's it. :lol:

Yep. That's it. :lol:

 

Call 'em like I see 'em.

Call 'em like I see 'em.

 

Maybe you should check out a mirror from time to time. :lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.