Hillary Clinton is old news

Not meant as a political post here, but a life lesson post...

Do NOT discount the mentally restorative power of walks in the woods. :D

Definitely not discounting. I thoroughly love hiking/running/walking through the woods. While it reads as a joke, it was maybe only half joke.

I felt the same way when I saw the news cycle yesterday. I'm not sure why she wouldn't put her focus on Chelsea's future political career and maybe at some point in the near future she will. I'm way more interested in seeing what Chelsea brings to the table than rehashing Hillary's political future. Hillary Clinton is like George Karl to me. She needs to go help her daughter be great. I think Chelsea has potential and she seems to be dipping her toes in the political waters.

I agree with Chelsea, but also she jams up the party. The party can't fight the other side while also handing them bullets. Sometimes that's what it felt like with HRC.

She should pick her cause and get wrapped up in it. Maybe it is Chelsea or another candidate.

I agree with Chelsea, but also she jams up the party. The party can't fight the other side while also handing them bullets. Sometimes that's what it felt like with HRC.

She should pick her cause and get wrapped up in it. Maybe it is Chelsea or another candidate.

She IS wrapped up in a cause: herself.