Hillary Clinton is old news

What brings this on?

Trying to fit in :lol2:

She was in the news yesterday discussing the election and some current events.

FWIW I felt the same for any other losing candidate that didn't hold office.

In this case, my frustration is more aimed at the Dem party and its lack of unifying voice.

Maybe a bit of concern that she may run again. :no:.

Maybe the only person Mike Pence will beat :lol2:.

Did she have some clarity after her long walks in the woods? I agree with your OP.

Not meant as a political post here, but a life lesson post...

Do NOT discount the mentally restorative power of walks in the woods. :D

I'm sure I'll get an amen choir, BUT IMHO she doesn't have a relevant voice after losing this election.

I felt the same way when I saw the news cycle yesterday. I'm not sure why she wouldn't put her focus on Chelsea's future political career and maybe at some point in the near future she will. I'm way more interested in seeing what Chelsea brings to the table than rehashing Hillary's political future. Hillary Clinton is like George Karl to me. She needs to go help her daughter be great. I think Chelsea has potential and she seems to be dipping her toes in the political waters.

I felt the same way when I saw the news cycle yesterday. I'm not sure why she wouldn't put her focus on Chelsea's future political career and maybe at some point in the near future she will. I'm way more interested in seeing what Chelsea brings to the table than rehashing Hillary's political future. Hillary Clinton is like George Karl to me. She needs to go help her daughter be great. I think Chelsea has potential and she seems to be dipping her toes in the political waters.

See Trump is helping make America great in many different ways.

We don't need anyone in the Clinton or Bush families in politics anymore. Time to move on.

We don't need anyone in the Clinton or Bush families in politics anymore. Time to move on.

I'm okay with Chelsea for now. She seems to be different for now. I'm okay with Ivanka also and I wouldn't be surprised to see Ivanka become a player in the game in the future as well. Just because their parents aren't people I like doesn't mean I don't like their kids. I liked Jeb. Didn't like his father and I'm just now truly appreciating his brother. :D

I do try to look at people individually and not their last name.