Hamidou Diallo declares for Draft

Hellbird

Really stinks but I knew it would happen. He isn't hiring an agent so we can always hope he isn't projected to go as high as he wants and returns.

Have I ever said I can't stand the one and done?

I assume you hate it as a fan of college basketball but you support their right to go get paid, right?

I assume you hate it as a fan of college basketball but you support their right to go get paid, right?

Of course. I hate it that the NBA has the rule. College does what it has to do. This is all against the NBA.

I always thought it was stupid to prevent any person from the opportunity of earning a living whenever they can but the one and done rule makes zero sense and probably the worst thing David Stern ever did for the league.

It has zero value for the college game.

Of course. I hate it that the NBA has the rule. College does what it has to do. This is all against the NBA.

I always thought it was stupid to prevent any person from the opportunity of earning a living whenever they can but the one and done rule makes zero sense and probably the worst thing David Stern ever did for the league.

It has zero value for the college game.

Gotcha.

This rule has done nothing but help the NBA.

I'd be extremely surprised if he stays in the draft. NBA teams/scouts have the luxury of seeing if kid can play at the college level and to get a sense of their overall strengths and weaknesses. The kid is too talented not to get drafted, but I don't think he'd be a lottery pick this year. The wise move would be to come back and develop for next year's draft--given it should be a bit weaker.