Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hamidou Diallo declares for Draft

Featured Replies

Really stinks but I knew it would happen. He isn't hiring an agent so we can always hope he isn't projected to go as high as he wants and returns.

 

Have I ever said I can't stand the one and done?

Really stinks but I knew it would happen. He isn't hiring an agent so we can always hope he isn't projected to go as high as he wants and returns.

 

Have I ever said I can't stand the one and done?

 

I assume you hate it as a fan of college basketball but you support their right to go get paid, right?

  • Author
I assume you hate it as a fan of college basketball but you support their right to go get paid, right?

Of course. I hate it that the NBA has the rule. College does what it has to do. This is all against the NBA.

 

I always thought it was stupid to prevent any person from the opportunity of earning a living whenever they can but the one and done rule makes zero sense and probably the worst thing David Stern ever did for the league.

 

It has zero value for the college game.

Of course. I hate it that the NBA has the rule. College does what it has to do. This is all against the NBA.

 

I always thought it was stupid to prevent any person from the opportunity of earning a living whenever they can but the one and done rule makes zero sense and probably the worst thing David Stern ever did for the league.

 

It has zero value for the college game.

 

Gotcha.

Doesn't surprise me. One thing I didn't understand is why he didn't just go ahead and play this year.

Trust the process.

 

I always thought it was stupid to prevent any person from the opportunity of earning a living whenever they can but the one and done rule makes zero sense and probably the worst thing David Stern ever did for the league.

 

This rule has done nothing but help the NBA.

This rule has done nothing but help the NBA.

 

Look at your Little Hammertime! So cute!

 

Ok---carry on. :lol2:

If I were him I'd do the same. Might as well see where you stack up and what teams want you to work on while at UK.

Look at your Little Hammertime! So cute!

 

Ok---carry on. :lol2:

:lol2: Thanks.

They only come to UK and stay for as long as their forced to.

They only come to UK and stay for as long as their forced to.

 

Now you've gone and done it.

I'd be extremely surprised if he stays in the draft. NBA teams/scouts have the luxury of seeing if kid can play at the college level and to get a sense of their overall strengths and weaknesses. The kid is too talented not to get drafted, but I don't think he'd be a lottery pick this year. The wise move would be to come back and develop for next year's draft--given it should be a bit weaker.

Crap. I guess only at UK can you come here, not play and still,get,drafted.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.