Cubs @ Reds (4/21-4/23)

LRCW

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have played and watched baseball all my life and I swear I don't know why you throw a lefty down and in. That is their sweet spot. And that is where Barnhart set up so that came from the dugout. STUPID especially when you have a base open. Away, away, away.

I have played and watched baseball all my life and I swear I don't know why you throw a lefty down and in. That is their sweet spot. And that is where Barnhart set up so that came from the dugout. STUPID especially when you have a base open. Away, away, away.

Think Will Clark.

Should've had this game, it's a tough one to lose, I personally think we should've put Peralta in to face Rizzo instead of keeping Lorenzon in, he just wasn't on it tonight.

Don't you almost have to go with the lefty especially since Lorenzen's pitch count was in the 40s and they had seen everything he was throwing by then?

The bandwagon cam for the Cubs fan is pretty funny. They were showing cubs fans on the Jumbotron and then captioning it: "White Sox fan in 2005", "Never been to Chicago", "bought this shirt earlier today", etc.

reds.jpg

Don't you almost have to go with the lefty especially since Lorenzen's pitch count was in the 40s and they had seen everything he was throwing by then?

If you are going to get the lefty warmed up and ready to go you bring him in IMO. Other wise I don't have a problem leaving a Lorenzen in.