Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Williamstown

Featured Replies

Wasn't Harden only there because his wife was from the area and had a teaching job there?

  • Replies 35
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout a soon-to-be former UK coach?

 

Coach Cal is going to take the Williamstown job? I did NOT see that one coming.

Coach Cal is going to take the Williamstown job? I did NOT see that one coming.

 

All I had to say was, "This job isn't for everyone."

Coach Cal is going to take the Williamstown job? I did NOT see that one coming.

 

Bold move Cotton!

The name I'm hearing attached to this job is surprising. Don't want to spread rumors but...:popcorn:

I thought Coach Harden did a good job there. Anyone know where he is going?

 

I heard he is going to be an assistant coach at Walton.

Roger Harden's Resignation

 

Nice piece by Wade Holland. Loved this excerpt, among others:

 

"I say this to the people of Williamstown, you have to change your attitude. There can't be jealousy, because it effects kids lives and how they feel about each other. And the adults need to be held accountable. I say that with the best of intentions and no malice intended. I only want the best for these guys."

 

There's truth to this outside the Demon Dome as well.

Roger Harden's Resignation

 

Nice piece by Wade Holland. Loved this excerpt, among others:

 

"I say this to the people of Williamstown, you have to change your attitude. There can't be jealousy, because it effects kids lives and how they feel about each other. And the adults need to be held accountable. I say that with the best of intentions and no malice intended. I only want the best for these guys."

 

There's truth to this outside the Demon Dome as well.

 

I absolutely applaud coach Harden for including that in his resignation letter, but what are the chances that the message actually gets across to the folks in Williamstown? I can't help but wonder if it won't just make them angry and bitter.

I absolutely applaud coach Harden for including that in his resignation letter, but what are the chances that the message actually gets across to the folks in Williamstown? I can't help but wonder if it won't just make them angry and bitter.

 

Some were already angry and bitter. I can't help but wonder if his comments were exactly what those folks needed to read.

I absolutely applaud coach Harden for including that in his resignation letter, but what are the chances that the message actually gets across to the folks in Williamstown? I can't help but wonder if it won't just make them angry and bitter.

 

Some were already angry and bitter. I can't help but wonder if his comments were exactly what those folks needed to read.

 

I am not sure his message will be heard, at least not by those who need to hear it most. I worry that the biggest culprits in no way see themselves as being part of the problem.

Roger Harden's Resignation

 

Nice piece by Wade Holland. Loved this excerpt, among others:

 

"I say this to the people of Williamstown, you have to change your attitude. There can't be jealousy, because it effects kids lives and how they feel about each other. And the adults need to be held accountable. I say that with the best of intentions and no malice intended. I only want the best for these guys."

 

There's truth to this outside the Demon Dome as well.

 

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed reading the article.

Great article. Nice read for the people on the outside looking in and wondering what happened. I think Coach Harden did a great job with them boys and wish him nothing but the best where ever he ends up. Many schools would be ecstatic to have a coach with the dedication and love for the sport that this man has.

Any news on who's interested in coaching job or if they are close to making a decision?

I don't see AJ taking it. I think he has been passed over at least twice when he should have been the leading candidate. I don't think he would be bitter or not, but I know I would be if I were him.

Jason Holland a realistic name to throw in there?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.