Open Job: Williamstown

I don't see AJ taking it. I think he has been passed over at least twice when he should have been the leading candidate. I don't think he would be bitter or not, but I know I would be if I were him.

If that is true there must be a reason. After all he is an alumnus. I know the girls program has lost a lot of players over the last several years. Maybe that has something to do with it.

They have little tradition and would have a difficult time attracting a name to replace Harden, who was only there because of family. Seems like he would be a logical choice.

If he did get it then you would have a situation similar to the one described in the Owen Co. girls thread. Maybe the admin doesn't want a husband and wife leading both the boys and girls programs.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good read! I sat on the bench at Nicholas Co with Coach Harden a couple years ago and we discussed how jealousy works down into the kids from the parents. We talked about how you can really tell how bad the jealousy is by how parents sit at games. Great conversation and a good laugh as parents from both teams entered the gym and took their seats. I still check things out every time I go into a gym!