Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Williamstown

Featured Replies

I don't see AJ taking it. I think he has been passed over at least twice when he should have been the leading candidate. I don't think he would be bitter or not, but I know I would be if I were him.

 

If that is true there must be a reason. After all he is an alumnus. I know the girls program has lost a lot of players over the last several years. Maybe that has something to do with it.

 

They have little tradition and would have a difficult time attracting a name to replace Harden, who was only there because of family. Seems like he would be a logical choice.

 

If he did get it then you would have a situation similar to the one described in the Owen Co. girls thread. Maybe the admin doesn't want a husband and wife leading both the boys and girls programs.

  • Replies 35
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Holland goes to Williamstown that would be a shock. Why would he?

I am hearing a couple of names... John Reitz (previous assistant at Fleming Co.)

 

Any other names in the mix?

I heard Grammar, former coach at Grant. If Stanley bolts like the rumor, this might be a hard job to fill.

Good read! I sat on the bench at Nicholas Co with Coach Harden a couple years ago and we discussed how jealousy works down into the kids from the parents. We talked about how you can really tell how bad the jealousy is by how parents sit at games. Great conversation and a good laugh as parents from both teams entered the gym and took their seats. I still check things out every time I go into a gym!

Reitz would be perfect, his dad lives right there close to Williamstown School! Hope that happens !!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.