Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Open Job: Williamstown

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Coach Harden did a good job there. Anyone know where he is going?

Any local assistants or assistants at Williamstown that could potentially get this? I am pretty sure they return Stanley and maybe Fox, would not be a bad situation to walk into for a first year coach at a small school like Williamstown. Or with that talent maybe they can lure someone with a little higher profile?

I am sure other 8 region teams wish he was gone but has one more year... heck of a player.

I'd look for AJ Mason to put in for it

Edited by Baseballfan3
Grammatical error

Any local assistants or assistants at Williamstown that could potentially get this? I am pretty sure they return Stanley and maybe Fox, would not be a bad situation to walk into for a first year coach at a small school like Williamstown. Or with that talent maybe they can lure someone with a little higher profile?

 

Higher profile than a former UK player?

I meant higher profile than a local assistant looking to land first varsity job at a small all A school.

I am sure other 8 region teams wish he was gone but has one more year... heck of a player.

 

Stanley and Fox are nice players. The 8th won't have any world beaters but lots of solid and talented teams next season.

I am not 100% sure, but I think Fox is going to age out before the season.

I meant higher profile than a local assistant looking to land first varsity job at a small all A school.

 

Take it from someone familiar with the lay of land in the 32nd district...a young coach starting out will quickly become disillusioned at Williamstown. Surprised Harden lasted as long as he did.

I have heard there is a lot of parental input.

I am not 100% sure, but I think Fox is going to age out before the season.

 

That's what I was going to question. Heard he was an older kid.

Higher profile than a former UK player?

 

How bout a soon-to-be former UK coach?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.