Trump: I won't have time to golf when I am President

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people upset with Obama playing golf are the ones who are upset about being lied to when telling Benghazi victim's parents their children died from protesters upset over an offensive video, when it was an organized attack by radicalized muslims. They are upset over being told by Obama's administration that Syria was free of chemical weapons when it clearly was not. Obama was a slick car salesmen who doubled the national debt, embolden black racism as well as violence against and malicious prosecution of law enforcement. In addition, he viewed acts of Islamic Terrorism as inadequacies of gun control legislation. Obama's foreign policy was similar to that of Neville Chamberlain.

That is why many people are upset with Obama's golfing habits.

Cool.

Me either...well maybe I do. Trump will be surpassing Obama's 8 year vacation expense within the year.

I have a problem with that.

Nevertheless, Trump should have kept his mouth shut, because now he looks silly along with anyone who supports him, and ran down Obama.

The Obama criticism was unwaranted.

Running for President and being the President are very different. Everyday Citizens can say what they want and critique what they want. Including criticizing the President. Trump was building his brand the way all other politicians do. The criticism of Obama playing golf was a popular thing for Trump to do. That is why he did it.

I criticized Obama for A LOT of things but don't believe I ever criticized him for golfing. As a matter of fact, I believe I said he should golf every day if it kept him for enacting the stuff he wanted:lol2:

I don't ever criticize a president of golfing. Trump should not have criticized Obama though for golfing.