Trump: I won't have time to golf when I am President

I was told that Mr. Trump was different. He wasn't a politician and wanted to make America great again.

All I've seen so far are the mountain of similarities between him and the predecessor he so decried during his candidacy.

Everyone sees what they want to see.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't care about Obama. Don't care about Trump. He can golf every weekend for all I care.

Cool.

Me either...well maybe I do. Trump will be surpassing Obama's 8 year vacation expense within the year.

I have a problem with that.

Nevertheless, Trump should have kept his mouth shut, because now he looks silly along with anyone who supports him, and ran down Obama.

I still don't understand why people care if the President plays golf on the weekend. Should the president not have a life?

I don't have a problem with it at all. However, there are multiple threads here on BGP with people upset about the time Obama spent on the golf course that are noticeably silent on this subject all of a sudden. That is what I have my eye on. The POTUS never has time off and the POTUS can never ignore a phone call. Doesn't matter where the POTUS is or what they are doing. The POTUS is never off. At the same time if folks want to complain about Obama's tee times for the last 8 years then I want to see some complaining now.

Not seeing it yet.

I don't have a problem with it at all. However, there are multiple threads here on BGP with people upset about the time Obama spent on the golf course that are noticeably silent on this subject all of a sudden. That is what I have my eye on. The POTUS never has time off and the POTUS can never ignore a phone call. Doesn't matter where the POTUS is or what they are doing. The POTUS is never off. At the same time if folks want to complain about Obama's tee times for the last 8 years then I want to see some complaining now.

Not seeing it yet.

Perhaps these heathen have seen the error of their ways.

Not seeing it yet.

Goose and gander.