Trump: I won't have time to golf when I am President

It was reported today since Trump was awarded his current job, he has been golfing 16 times.

Yes he time and time again got all over the last president for golfing as much as he did and said over and over and over again he would be to busy to golf,when he was president.

Yes this was just one of many lies he told and another that his followers are OK with.:poop:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had of had an issue with what Obama or other presidents did on the weekend I'd have an issue here. It never bothered me that Obama played golf or spent weeks in Hawaii just like it didn't bother me when Bush would go home to Crawford Texas for "vacation" time.

If you hold every candidate to every statement made on the campaign trail, we'll you will never approve of any of them. :lol2:

Does it look bad after what he said, yes. Does it in reality matter, no.

Yes, the President is one of the most important people in the world. Yes, they knew before they even ran for President that this would make their job be extremely demanding and extremely high stress. Yes, they should still be able to recreate and relax during their Presidency.

I find it interesting that so many people gripe about golfing. Some of the most important business meetings I've attended took place on the golf course. Granted, I'm not feebleminded enough to think the President's golf trips are all business meetings, but I think the possibility for that is completely overlooked by the abundance of individuals who continually point out the number of times the President hits the links.

Candidate Trump made a lot of hay during the campaign by decrying that President Obama spent too much time golfing. As with everything else I've seen so far in this presidency, it was all a show with no real substance behind it.

Your article proves that President Trump was critical of President Obama's golfing, and he did say that if he were President he didn't think he would have the time to golf at two specific courses. President Trump's statements can certainly be turned around and used to make him look bad, but to be clear, your thread title says "Trump: I won't have time to golf when I am President". He did not say that. You made up that quote.

Candidate Trump made a lot of hay during the campaign by decrying that President Obama spent too much time golfing. As with everything else I've seen so far in this presidency, it was all a show with no real substance behind it.
Yes, it just started 2 and a half months ago...no others have ever said one thing and done another.

Yes, it just started 2 and a half months ago...no others have ever said one thing and done another.

I was told that Mr. Trump was different. He wasn't a politician and wanted to make America great again.

All I've seen so far are the mountain of similarities between him and the predecessor he so decried during his candidacy.