Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton's Next Coach.....

Featured Replies

I don't necessarily disagree with you all. I was just asking. I wanted to see how bias or unbiased our members are towards NKU.

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By what measure? Better fan support? Yes Better arena? No

Who is in the better conference?

Which job pays more?

Which job gives you more opportunities to make the NCAA tournament?

 

Dayton by a large amount. Horizon is most likely going to get one invite to the dance, A-10 multiple.

 

 

All-time bids:

 

A-10 = 148

Horizon = 35

 

Just a no brainer if you are Brannen.

  • Author

Btw, if anyone seriously wants to know the answer to that question. Dayton offered Archie 4 years and 17 mil to stay, he left anyway. That's top 10, maybe top 5 money.

 

I would laugh at that if anyone other than the person who told me that, told me that. Just insane money.

 

Shows you what they thought of him.

Btw, if anyone seriously wants to know the answer to that question. Dayton offered Archie 4 years and 17 mil to stay, he left anyway. That's top 10, maybe top 5 money.

 

I would laugh at that if anyone other than the person who told me that, told me that. Just insane money.

 

Shows you what they thought of him.

 

I'm calling shenanigans on that offer. I heard something similar and I don't know where on Earth UD gets that money.

Btw, if anyone seriously wants to know the answer to that question. Dayton offered Archie 4 years and 17 mil to stay, he left anyway. That's top 10, maybe top 5 money.

 

I would laugh at that if anyone other than the person who told me that, told me that. Just insane money.

 

Shows you what they thought of him.

 

That is crazy money for Dayton to put up. I'm not saying he doesn't deserve it, but it's odd for a small school to throw that kinda dough around. I know it's out there somewhere but I haven't looked yet, what is IU paying him?

By what measure? Better fan support? Yes Better arena? No

Who is in the better conference?

Which job pays more?

Which job gives you more opportunities to make the NCAA tournament?

 

They average 13k per game.

 

UD is a strong job. Brannen would be lucky to get it.

  • Author
I'm calling shenanigans on that offer. I heard something similar and I don't know where on Earth UD gets that money.

 

Like I said, I wouldn't have believed it either....

There are P5 jobs that aren't as good as UD.

 

Is UGA better?

Is the Dayton job really better than NKU?

Yes yes and yes

Attended an early season exhibition against a D2 team in Dayton. Place was sold out. Great fan base

There are P5 jobs that aren't as good as UD.

 

Is UGA better?

 

I would have to say no.

 

I don't doubt Bench one bit, which is why I wonder what IU is paying Archie. I haven't heard the number yet. At Dayton he has job security, at IU he has it but no where near as much. So if Dayton was willing to put him in a top 5-7 range in salary, it makes me curious what IU is paying.

There is an article online that says Archie will make 3.35 million a year at Indiana over the next 7 years. The Dayton deal would would have worked out to 4.25 million per year. Maybe the article I'm reading isn't accurate, hopefully someone can clear up his IU contract. I'm scratching my brain on this one. Why would someone go to a larger school with higher expectations for less money?

There are P5 jobs that aren't as good as UD.

 

Is UGA better?

 

Since Durham left in '95 they are about 20 games over .500 and that was with Tubby winning about 70%. Harrick, Felton and Fox did pretty well at other stops but not in Athens. Since 2000 UD has seven appearances, going 7-7, UGA, five appearances, going 1-5. UD is top 25 attendance, outnumbering Dawg fans by 6K a game. I guess it comes down to $$$, Fox is making 1.7, what did Miller make per year?

  • Author
Since Durham left in '95 they are about 20 games over .500 and that was with Tubby winning about 70%. Harrick, Felton and Fox did pretty well at other stops but not in Athens. Since 2000 UD has seven appearances, going 7-7, UGA, five appearances, going 1-5. UD is top 25 attendance, outnumbering Dawg fans by 6K a game. I guess it comes down to $$$, Fox is making 1.7, what did Miller make per year?

 

Miller made around 2 this past year.

  • Author
There is an article online that says Archie will make 3.35 million a year at Indiana over the next 7 years. The Dayton deal would would have worked out to 4.25 million per year. Maybe the article I'm reading isn't accurate, hopefully someone can clear up his IU contract. I'm scratching my brain on this one. Why would someone go to a larger school with higher expectations for less money?

 

"He truly thinks he can win a national championship at Indiana."

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.