Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dayton's Next Coach.....

Featured Replies

  • Replies 81
  • Views 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pat Kelsey from Winthrop is the one that intrigues me most, but the fact that he had the UMass job then backed out at the last minute is strange story.

 

Also still only half joking about wanting them to take a run at Tom Crean.

Them going after Brannen would really suck for NKU fans...

 

We will survive - especially at this point. I want my coach to always be wanted. If they take Brannen I want Travis Steele. I want the NKU job to look like the Murray State job.

Pat Kelsey from Winthrop is the one that intrigues me most, but the fact that he had the UMass job then backed out at the last minute is strange story.

 

I don't think that is a big deal. It is clear he changed his mind; other coaches (including Final Four coach Dana Altman) have done the same thing. He may have thought UMass just wasn't right for him at the time, or perhaps he thought he'd have another, better opportunity soon. I wouldn't hold it against him if I were hiring a coach.

Why was Luke Murray mentioned and not Travis Steele? Is one thought of more highly than the other?

 

If they go the Crean route I feel like there should be a player to be named later or something else thrown into this trade. :D

Interesting to see Grant and Brannen on the list since they were together for so many years. It will be interesting to see how the UMASS exit will affect Kelsey.

We will survive - especially at this point. I want my coach to always be wanted. If they take Brannen I want Travis Steele. I want the NKU job to look like the Murray State job.

 

That is a good problem to have.

Is the Dayton job really better than NKU?

 

Leaps and bounds at the moment IMO...

By what measure? Better fan support? Yes Better arena? No

Who is in the better conference?

Which job pays more?

Which job gives you more opportunities to make the NCAA tournament?

By what measure? Better fan support? Yes Better arena? No

Who is in the better conference?

Which job pays more?

Which job gives you more opportunities to make the NCAA tournament?

 

Dayton

Dayton by a LARGE $$$

Dayton

Dayton

Dayton by a LARGE $$$

Dayton

 

No comparison Dayton is much much better. By any measure and that is coming from a guy who loves NKU.

Is the Dayton job really better than NKU?

 

Without a doubt

By what measure? Better fan support? Yes Better arena? No

Who is in the better conference?

Which job pays more?

Which job gives you more opportunities to make the NCAA tournament?

 

The answer to all those questions is the University of Dayton.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.