Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017/2018 10th Region

Featured Replies

Has the Lexi Held transfer hit this thread yet?

 

Start a new thread unless she is moving to the 10th. If so, then spill the beans.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Woah..... Stapleton to Campbell. Your move, GRC. :lol2:

Woah..... Stapleton to Campbell. Your move, GRC. :lol2:

Winning attracts winning

Winning attracts winning

 

In high school sports? That is unfortunate! How about winning attracts working harder to try to beat the teams that might be a little better than you??? And if you can't, they are just better than you and you move on? I know, I know.....if you can't beat them, join them! I know, I know # 2.....transfer is for academic reasons. I know, I know # 3........blah blah blah.

All I know is that I think Lexis mom and step dad are getting divorced and most of moms family live in southern Campbell and Pendleton area.

All I know is that I think Lexis mom and step dad are getting divorced and most of moms family live in southern Campbell and Pendleton area.

 

This is what I had heard as well.

  • Author
All I know is that I think Lexis mom and step dad are getting divorced and most of moms family live in southern Campbell and Pendleton area.

 

Unfortunate situation for her and her family, wish them the best.

In high school sports? That is unfortunate! How about winning attracts working harder to try to beat the teams that might be a little better than you??? And if you can't, they are just better than you and you move on? I know, I know.....if you can't beat them, join them! I know, I know # 2.....transfer is for academic reasons. I know, I know # 3........blah blah blah.

 

BEAUTIFULLY PUT!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.