Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2017/2018 10th Region

Featured Replies

What do we expect from the upcoming season in the 10th Region?

 

Obviously GRC only lost one to graduation, Mason County essentially loses everybody except Kara Moran and Aj Reed, Scott loses 3 players to graduation, and Campbell County doesn't lose anyone.

 

To me its

 

1. GRC

2. Campbell

3. Scott

4. Mason

 

Brad Cox has his work cut out for him the coming year, we will truly see how good of a coach he is if he can get the Lady Royals back on track.

  • Replies 68
  • Views 19.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CLark County AAU is head and shoulders above everyone else. But you never know, these teams may look different come October.

  • Author
CLark County AAU is head and shoulders above everyone else. But you never know, these teams may look different come October.

 

I'm glad you said it and not me!!!!

Wow! We're still going there with GRC?

Wow! We're still going there with GRC?

 

I think this is a thought amongst many but in the end, everything must line up on GRC end or would this be permitted to add players every year? If khsaa doesn't step in then all must be right and legal I guess???

  • Author
Bring back Piper!

 

I bet Campbell Co fans would like they considering they haven't beaten Coach Cox yet!!!

  • Author
I think this is a thought amongst many but in the end, everything must line up on GRC end or would this be permitted to add players every year? If khsaa doesn't step in then all must be right and legal I guess???

 

If it ain't broke, don't fix it I reckon.

Wow! We're still going there with GRC?

 

Yea, you don't have to worry about that because you are in NKY. Down there you can go to any school you want. Did not Highlands get a good transfer last year?

Yea, you don't have to worry about that because you are in NKY. Down there you can go to any school you want. Did not Highlands get a good transfer last year?

 

Yes we did! The first one I can remember in bball for a long long time. And she's playing softball for me! And doing great btw!

 

But not following you with your in NKY "you can go to whatever school you want" statement. Please explain that one.

 

All I'm saying is the whining gets old. It happens all over the state. If kids choose to go there then so be it. Now if there is fishy stuff, different story.

We need to stick to the 10th region discussion. Not the side discussions. We are skirting a thin line here with some of the comments being made. Here is the rule in question:

 

4. No recruiting comments or allegations of KHSAA rules violations by any school, coach, player or booster are allowed. No comments about where any player lives, has lived, or where they are from in a recruiting context. This is not the place to report KHSAA violations. Feel free to contact Kentucky High School Athletic Association | KHSAA – Student-athletes of Today, Leaders of Tomorrow to report such violations, but do not discuss violations here.

Yes we did! The first one I can remember in bball for a long long time. And she's playing softball for me! And doing great btw!

 

But not following you with your in NKY "you can go to whatever school you want" statement. Please explain that one.

 

All I'm saying is the whining gets old. It happens all over the state. If kids choose to go there then so be it. Now if there is fishy stuff, different story.

 

Shocker, I am sure she is playing fine. She is a great athletic. If stating facts makes me a whiner, so be it. Been called worse. Just telling it like it is. Plus, everybody does not do it in the tenth region. Check your facts.

It's the "stating facts" over and over again that labels whiners. And I wasn't specifically talking about you. But okay.

 

And what "facts" did you state in your OP??

 

And "check my facts"??? Did I say every team in the 10th does it??? No, said it happens all over the state.

 

And you never explained your NKY comment either.

It's the "stating facts" over and over again that labels whiners. And I wasn't specifically talking about you. But okay.

 

And what "facts" did you state in your OP??

 

And "check my facts"??? Did I say every team in the 10th does it??? No, said it happens all over the state.

 

And you never explained your NKY comment either.

 

You did mention whiners in my post to how do you think I took that. As far as NKY, transfers happen all the time there as well as Lexington and Louisville. So I don't think it happens all over the state. Are there some, sure but the majority of transfers happen in these three areas.

In the past, I have openly commented on how unfair it seems that certain schools "attract" players every year. But I am tired of me "whining" about it. My eyes/ears can't take any more responses about it all being on the up and up. So I have decided to stop. I have decided to just root harder for the teams that don't "attract." Speaking of......didn't two of those just play in the state championship?!?!?!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.