March 18, 20179 yr Author Badgers ended the game on a 15-5 run. Nigel Hayes, who is on the Perry Ellis scholarship, made a really nice move to hit the go-ahead bucket.
March 18, 20179 yr Josh Hart tries hero ball and Nova goes down. Bad timeout by Jay Wright with 3.2 seconds to go. Took away any chance his team had left. I am not surprised by this at all. I really struggled with this game in my bracket.
March 18, 20179 yr Did not pick it but I love it. Like the Badgers a ton and I never have liked Nova.
March 18, 20179 yr Wisconsin is very good and is still upset about that 8 seed. Villanova should be upset about playing this good of team in 2nd round. Like Calipari said on Selection Sunday, when you mis-seed a team it doesn't hurt them or the teams below, it only hurts the teams above them.
March 18, 20179 yr Author Bad timeout by Jay Wright with 3.2 seconds to go. Took away any chance his team had left. That was stupid.
March 18, 20179 yr I really do not like Wisconsin at all. Everything about them irks me to no end. That being said, the BEast has been proven to be a fraud this year.
March 18, 20179 yr Third time in four years that Villanova has lost to a 7/8 seed in the second round. One year they didnt they won it all.
March 18, 20179 yr Third time in four years that Villanova has lost to a 7/8 seed in the second round. One year they didnt they won it all. Jay Wright constantly loses to lesser teams in the tournament. He always seems to get a pass for it too.
March 18, 20179 yr Third time in four years that Villanova has lost to a 7/8 seed in the second round. One year they didnt they won it all. Yep. Last year was the exception. They are perennial no-shows in the tournament. I took the bait.
March 18, 20179 yr Yep. Last year was the exception. They are perennial no-shows in the tournament. I took the bait. Yup, baited everybody to believe they changed. They are who we thought they were, and we let em off the hook.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.