Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wisconsin 65 Villanova 62

Featured Replies

  • Author
Yep. Last year was the exception. They are perennial no-shows in the tournament. I took the bait.

 

Agreed.

 

I bit this year, putting them in the Elite 8.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed.

 

I bit this year, putting them in the Elite 8.

 

Losing to?

That busted a few brackets, mine included.

 

Mine as well, but I don't care! Nova is one of those teams that always seems to be overhyped. They proved me wrong last year so I took a chance on them this year in my bracket. But they're back to being the 'Nova that I have always remembered.

Shutup.

 

Who do you think?

 

Two words... Frank Martin...

 

frankmartin_thumb_200x277.jpg

I really do not like Wisconsin at all. Everything about them irks me to no end.

 

Gee, I wonder why... :D

Gee, I wonder why... :D

 

True with me too. Only redeeming value is cheese.

  • Author
True with me too. Only redeeming value is cheese.

 

They're more tolerable without Bo Ryan on the sidelines IMO.

They're more tolerable without Bo Ryan on the sidelines IMO.

 

I completely forgot Bo was gone. I was hoping they would play Duke and he'd have another meltdown about the Rent-a-player again.

9 perfect brackets remaining on ESPN. LaVar Ball says he owns them all.

9 perfect brackets remaining on ESPN. LaVar Ball says he owns them all.

 

#LaVarBallSays he's had a perfect bracket every year of his life.

Including NIT brackets.

 

:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.