March 16, 20179 yr The only reason it's called March Madness is because of teams like NKU getting into the tournament. I say the more upsets the better. Or maybe we can go to a 4 team tournament like football, wow, that would be no fun. But less chance of an upset because the little guy never gets in.
March 16, 20179 yr NKU has to be one of the better 15 seeds in the tourney in awhile! Reality says the Cats win by 20+ with their depth. If we channel our inner "hoosiers film saga," I'm going to chuckle if Jeff Ruby is on the hook to provide steak dinners for an entire student body! :lol2: Enjoy the experience Norse and leave it all on the court...:thumb: No doubt Coach Brannen will utilize this oppty for the recruiting springboard it is. Really happy for NKU and it's hoops family. Thumbs up to the Minors, Cluxtons, Moores, and many other athletes who set the grade for the current foundation to be poured upon!!!
March 17, 20179 yr Kentucky Players Have No Idea What a Norse Is | Nation of Blue I bet 1/3 to 1/2 of America doesn't.
March 17, 20179 yr I have my stormtrooper Norse shirt on today but at 9:40pm it comes off and the Wildcat Blue comes on!
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.