Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Rooting for the Norse to Upset the Cats???

Featured Replies

I do not want them to beat UK. They will get a ton of exposure just by showing up.

  • Replies 112
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you'd rather they beat Kentucky than beat anyone else. So my initial post was accurate.

 

Not really Im just trying to make you happy with an answer. My original post stands. If they as a 14 seed are going to knock someone off, than I would rather it be UK.

Not really Im just trying to make you happy with an answer. My original post stands. If they as a 14 seed are going to knock someone off, than I would rather it be UK.

 

Gonna be hard to do since they're a 15 seed...:D

I would be as happy as a pig in mud if NKU beat UK.

 

Just curious, would you be as happy if it was some random coach that didn't have ties to NKY?

Gonna be hard to do since they're a 15 seed...:D

 

Yes it will be, yes it will.

Just curious, would you be as happy if it was some random coach that didn't have ties to NKY?

 

Hes just happy his team squeaked in, lol.

Just curious to see how many folks would enjoy seeing NKU pull off the shocker of all shockers. For NKU, this would be almost equivalent to winning the championship. This WOULD be their championship. Let's just say that I wouldn't be terribly disappointed if this were to happen. I say, GO NORSE !!!! Who's with me ????

 

I'm with you. I have been a lifelong UK fan, but how can you not root for NKU. UK will be there every year with a real chance to win it all. NKU may not get another chance in a while. Remember, a lot has to go right for a team from a one bid league to get in.

Even some NKU fans would be upset if UK lost. This is terrible for fans. If NKU was playing Arizona or Duke, everyone in the state would be cheering for them.

 

Not true at ALL. If you are a NKU real fan at this point you don't care about UK. After Friday that all changes.

Im with you they can play UK anytime.

 

You really believe they can play UK anytime???? When will UK give them a regular season game?

You really believe they can play UK anytime???? When will UK give them a regular season game?

 

I'm with you, we both know it doesn't work that way.

 

They did play one another 3 seasons ago though.

You really believe they can play UK anytime???? When will UK give them a regular season game?

 

They just played them in 2013.

Just curious, would you be as happy if it was some random coach that didn't have ties to NKY?
Fair question MJ; no, not as happy as I would be for John. However, I do have a little schadenfreude when it comes to UK, so I'd be okay with them losing to anyone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.