Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who's Rooting for the Norse to Upset the Cats???

Featured Replies

If NKU beats UK, I'll pedal a tricycle naked around Cumberland Lake!

 

In that case go Norse!

  • Replies 112
  • Views 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
In that case go Norse!

 

Of course I made similar statement regarding UK's undefeated streak a few years ago and it almost backfired. Thankfully they had 2 losses in 2012!

Even some NKU fans would be upset if UK lost. This is terrible for fans. If NKU was playing Arizona or Duke, everyone in the state would be cheering for them.

 

Im with you they can play UK anytime.

Even some NKU fans would be upset if UK lost. This is terrible for fans. If NKU was playing Arizona or Duke, everyone in the state would be cheering for them.

 

I know quite a few NKU fans. Not a one of them would be upset if NKU knocked off UK.

If NKU was to knock of a team, Id rather it be UK.

 

So if NKU was playing Florida State, you'd want them to lose, but you want them to beat UK?

I absolutely, 100% do not want NKU to win, and I am a graduate of NKU. I have always been a UK fan, and while I am thrilled with the growth of the NKU program, it would be devastating to me for them to see them beat UK.

 

Go Big Blue!!!!

#BBN

So if NKU was playing Florida State, you'd want them to lose, but you want them to beat UK?

 

Did I say that, no I didnt, but you keep thinking that.

Did I say that, no I didnt, but you keep thinking that.

 

You said if they were to knock off a team (i.e: win) you'd rather it be Kentucky. Rather it be Kentucky than....?

No allegiance to either school for me. I'd think it was great if NKU wins. I have a couple of family members that might jump off a cliff, however.

You said if they were to knock off a team (i.e: win) you'd rather it be Kentucky. Rather it be Kentucky than....?

 

I didnt qualify it any further.

I didnt qualify it any further.

 

I know you didn't.

 

I'll ask again and see if you can actually answer this time....If NKU were to knock someone off, you'd rather it be Kentucky than who?

I know you didn't.

 

I'll ask again and see if you can actually answer this time....If NKU were to knock someone off, you'd rather it be Kentucky than who?

 

Rest of the field?

I will not be rooting for NKU and wouldn't not be happy at all if they won. I hate that teams like NKU are even in the tournament. I'm not a "great to see the little guy get an upset" guy. NKU has 0 chance to win the title so getting lucky in a one and done tournament and beating a team that has a real chance of winning. That said, no reason a 2 seed should ever lose to a 15 so if that happens then UK didn't deserve to win it all anyway.

Rest of the field?

 

So you'd rather they beat Kentucky than beat anyone else. So my initial post was accurate.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.