2 years ago yesterday

PurpleHaze

Michael (purplehaze) passed away two years ago yesterday. I miss and love him so much. He always told me not to give in or give up. I just want everyone to know that, even though I still have a hole in my heart I am doing ok. I am now engaged to a wonderful man whom Mike and I have known for 18 years. He is a single dad of two amazing kids....Gavin is 13 and Chloe is 10. Because he works a lot, they live with me until we get married. They are excited about me adopting them. Their mom was a real loser. They have not seen her for 3 years and don't want to. They call me mom and keep me busy lol. Eddie is a great guy. He would do anything for me. I will never stop loving Mike and I still cry some. Eddie is there to hold me and listen when I do have my moments. I just wanted to give you all an update...I love all of my BGP family.

Sorry for your loss, and congratulations on your upcoming marriage and starting your new family. While I never met PH, his love for and knowledge of all things about the Bowling Green Purples was admirable. I'd like to think that he has a little window where he can look down and observe things on Friday nights. Especially when they are playing their long time Red Devils rivals from Owensboro.

I'm glad to hear about the positive things at work in your life! It is a diminished world without PH, but his impact can still be felt all over.

Thank you for that!!! He always wanted to leave something that would want to be remembered....he was a great guy!!!! He was amazing with his wanting to make the world just a little better.

It's good to see that you are doing well and I am glad that you have found happiness in your life. Michael has been missed in BG and here on BGP and I know he is looking down on us all and enjoying this amazing run his beloved Purples have been on these past few years. It's good to see you on here again and I am happy for you. You are both missed by the BGP community.

Glad things are looking up for you Mrs.PH ... as tough as it is you have to keep going forward and it sounds like you are ... sounds like the kids of your boyfriend are lucky to have you in their lives also ... welcome back to BGP