Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 82 Arkansas 65

Featured Replies

Any chance Arkansas and their thuganomics don't make the tourney?
Nah, they're in comfortably imo
  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats win SEC regular season , Sec Tournament, and are 29-5. Should be a #1 seed but won't be. Go Cats!!!

Any chance Arkansas and their thuganomics don't make the tourney?

 

No. They will be a 8-9 seed.

Willis was benched for most of the 2nd half after having a very good 1st half. I'm not sure what happened there.

 

I think it was more trying to get Gabriel some confidence going into the big dance. He hasn't done much lately and they will need him.

Totally different team when Fox is healthy. When Briscoe runs the offense is when I worry.

The 13-0 run to close the first half & start the second half was huge.

 

Great tournament by Dominique Hawkins. Thrilled to see him on the All Tournament Team.

The 13-0 run to close the first half & start the second half was huge.

 

Great tournament by Dominique Hawkins. Thrilled to see him on the All Tournament Team.

 

Happy to see that. I've been pretty critical of him, but he played well. I hope he continues that in the tournament.

Isaiah Briscoe plays harder than anyone on the team. No one should ever trash him as a player.

 

Kudos to Dom Hawkins. I've loved that kid since Madison Central and I am so happy for him after this weekend.

 

Isaac Humphries isn't ready for the really bright lights. Hopefully he can improve and at least give a few positive minutes off the bench.

 

De'Aaaron Fox is finally starting to get it and he is unstoppable when he wants to get to the rim.

 

Bam Adebayo has lost 10-12 lbs. and it shows. He's much more athletic now.

 

Derek Willis is consistent and playing well right now.

 

Wenyen Gabriel kind of fell behind Willis at some point and I don't think he's going to replace him in the lineup again this season.

 

Coach Cal has his team ready to go. They did some new stuff in Nashville and continue to improve.

 

I suspect the Wildcats will take care of NKU (unfortunately...I hate you Selection Committee) and Dayton/Wichita State.

 

Then they'll need to get revenge on UCLA most likely. I think they will.

 

North Carolina vs. Kentucky could go either way.

Isaiah Briscoe plays harder than anyone on the team. No one should ever trash him as a player.

 

I'll trash him as a player whenever he makes bonehead plays and turnovers which he is good for at least a half dozen times a game.
Isaiah Briscoe plays harder than anyone on the team. No one should ever trash him as a player.

 

 

The funny thing about the Briscoe bashers is they're the same people who were bashing him while he was considering leaving last year. So you didn't want him to leave, but you hate him when he's on the court...Makes perfect sense. :lol2:

 

He makes too many dumb plays, but the good FAR outweighs the bad with him.

 

Bam Adebayo has lost 10-12 lbs. and it shows. He's much more athletic now.

 

You don't say? I also heard they enlisted the help of his mom to get Bam losing weight. He cut out fried foods and sweets.
I'll trash him as a player whenever he makes bonehead plays and turnovers which he is good for at least a half dozen times a game.

 

Go watch a game in person and report back. If our big men played like Isaiah Briscoe...they would lead the nation in rebounding.

You don't say? I also heard they enlisted the help of his mom to get Bam losing weight. He cut out fried foods and sweets.

 

He was eating a big plate full of mac n cheese at Coach Cal's house last night.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.