Bengals Host Joe Mixon

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to here Ray Rice respond to this question.

Why? Ray Rice was done as an NFL player when he had his incident. If he was still producing then he still would have had a job. He was averaging less than 3 yards a carry at the time of his incident so his career was over.

If Mixon proves to be a model citizen while in Cincy and is a serviceable RB are people still going to not like him because of what he did to that girl a year or so ago?

For me, I'll just have to wait and see if he ends up on my fantasy team.

If Mixon proves to be a model citizen while in Cincy and is a serviceable RB are people still going to not like him because of what he did to that girl a year or so ago?

For me as a person, I will never respect him. Me as a fan, I will cheer him on in games if he is helping this team win.

He is a very talented back, and the Bengals offense got better by getting him. He is basically a combination of what they had in Hill and Gio.

I wonder how Gios recovery is going. If he will be ready to start the year or on pup. If they believe he will be ready to start the year. I wonder if the Bengals try to move Hill. If not it would be interesting to see how they use all three backs.

Why? Ray Rice was done as an NFL player when he had his incident. If he was still producing then he still would have had a job. He was averaging less than 3 yards a carry at the time of his incident so his career was over.

Exactly. If he had tread on his tires the Pat's or someone needing a vet back would have picked him up

This just in... OJ Simpson announces that when and if he gets paroled that the Bengals have agreed to allow him to sign a one day contract so OJ can retire a Bengal..

Sure, because killing two people and robbing someone at gun point is so similar to assault. :rolleyes:

Fans will defend the pick and I understand that. From someone completely removed from being a Bengals fan or really a huge fan of one of their rivals, this is the "Most Bengals Draft Pick Ever."

-Do I hope it works out for the Bengals? I don't care.

-Do I hope he is a model citizen and has truly changed? Absolutely

-If being in the NFL is the best way to hold him accountable and get him to change then great. The last thing the world needs is another man beating on females.

-Will I ever respect him? Probably not as I put men who beat women in the same pile of turds that adults that abuse children go in.

Good Luck Mr. Mixon I really hope you have turned your life around.