April 29, 20179 yr Author If Mixon proves to be a model citizen while in Cincy and is a serviceable RB are people still going to not like him because of what he did to that girl a year or so ago? I would love to here Ray Rice respond to this question.
April 29, 20179 yr I would love to here Ray Rice respond to this question. Why? Ray Rice was done as an NFL player when he had his incident. If he was still producing then he still would have had a job. He was averaging less than 3 yards a carry at the time of his incident so his career was over.
April 29, 20179 yr If Mixon proves to be a model citizen while in Cincy and is a serviceable RB are people still going to not like him because of what he did to that girl a year or so ago? For me, I'll just have to wait and see if he ends up on my fantasy team.
April 29, 20179 yr If Mixon proves to be a model citizen while in Cincy and is a serviceable RB are people still going to not like him because of what he did to that girl a year or so ago? For me as a person, I will never respect him. Me as a fan, I will cheer him on in games if he is helping this team win. He is a very talented back, and the Bengals offense got better by getting him. He is basically a combination of what they had in Hill and Gio. I wonder how Gios recovery is going. If he will be ready to start the year or on pup. If they believe he will be ready to start the year. I wonder if the Bengals try to move Hill. If not it would be interesting to see how they use all three backs.
April 29, 20179 yr Author Watch the Bengals press conference on Joe Mixon they all look sad drafting him lol '17 Draft News Conference: Rd 2
April 29, 20179 yr Why? Ray Rice was done as an NFL player when he had his incident. If he was still producing then he still would have had a job. He was averaging less than 3 yards a carry at the time of his incident so his career was over. Exactly. If he had tread on his tires the Pat's or someone needing a vet back would have picked him up
April 29, 20179 yr My neighbor called the Bengals this morning and cancelled his tickets. He also has Blue Jackets and OSU tickets. Told them with having 2 daughters, this was his line in the sand. Whatever club seats go for, scratch 2 off for 2017.
April 30, 20179 yr The rule of "never hit a woman" was originally just to prevent spousal abuse, not allow women to do whatever they want with no repercussions.
April 30, 20179 yr Author Cincinnati TV station calls for boycott of Bengals after team drafts Joe Mixon - CBSSports.com
April 30, 20179 yr This just in... OJ Simpson announces that when and if he gets paroled that the Bengals have agreed to allow him to sign a one day contract so OJ can retire a Bengal..
April 30, 20179 yr This just in... OJ Simpson announces that when and if he gets paroled that the Bengals have agreed to allow him to sign a one day contract so OJ can retire a Bengal.. Sure, because killing two people and robbing someone at gun point is so similar to assault.
April 30, 20179 yr Author The worst part of selecting Mixon is the Bengals will look like fools for not drafting Cook at RB. Cook will be the top back in the next 2 years.
April 30, 20179 yr The worst part of selecting Mixon is the Bengals will look like fools for not drafting Cook at RB. Cook will be the top back in the next 2 years. Gaze into that crystal ball and tell me who is going to win the Derby next week...
April 30, 20179 yr Fans will defend the pick and I understand that. From someone completely removed from being a Bengals fan or really a huge fan of one of their rivals, this is the "Most Bengals Draft Pick Ever." -Do I hope it works out for the Bengals? I don't care. -Do I hope he is a model citizen and has truly changed? Absolutely -If being in the NFL is the best way to hold him accountable and get him to change then great. The last thing the world needs is another man beating on females. -Will I ever respect him? Probably not as I put men who beat women in the same pile of turds that adults that abuse children go in. Good Luck Mr. Mixon I really hope you have turned your life around.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.