Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Host Joe Mixon

Featured Replies

Serious questions.

 

A. I'm not a Bengals fan

B. I'm not well versed on the situation.

C. I in no way, shape or form condone hitting anyone, male or female.

 

For those up in arms should Mixon's actions merit a ban from the NFL? If so why?

What other crimes merit barring from the league?

  • Replies 70
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serious questions.

 

A. I'm not a Bengals fan

B. I'm not well versed on the situation.

C. I in no way, shape or form condone hitting anyone, male or female.

 

For those up in arms should Mixon's actions merit a ban from the NFL? If so why?

What other crimes merit barring from the league?

 

I am not sure everyone thinks he should be banned from the NFL. I just don't think they want him representing their team, especially with the other knucklehead(s).

  • Author

Wonder how some would react if Mixon became your neighbor?

Wonder how some would react if Mixon became your neighbor?

 

You'd have two choices, stay or move. I might not have beers with the guy, but I'm not moving if becomes my neighbor. And I'm probably going to be friendly when did cross paths.

The worst part of selecting Mixon is the Bengals will look like fools for not drafting Cook at RB. Cook will be the top back in the next 2 years.

 

Gaze into that crystal ball and tell me who is going to win the Derby next week...

 

This is good news for Mixon. Footballforever track record of knowing good rbs isn't great. I'm still waiting for the last fsu rb he talked highly of to finally make an active roster and not just practice squads. I do think cook will do better than that day rb though.

  • Author
This is good news for Mixon. Footballforever track record of knowing good rbs isn't great. I'm still waiting for the last fsu rb he talked highly of to finally make an active roster and not just practice squads. I do think cook will do better than that day rb though.

 

 

He would never move in next to me the Steelers flag would run him off.

  • Author
This is good news for Mixon. Footballforever track record of knowing good rbs isn't great. I'm still waiting for the last fsu rb he talked highly of to finally make an active roster and not just practice squads. I do think cook will do better than that day rb though.

 

FSU RB doing just fine on the Falcons roster lol.

FSU RB doing just fine on the Falcons roster lol.

 

Probably because you never really talked up Freeman. James Wilder who you talked up as the next big thing is doing well playing on Toronto in the cfl not in the NFL though.

  • Author

The story gets better the woman he hit is Amelia Molitor. If you google her she has several drug charges and dealing drug charges. Bengals really did their homework.

Mixon isn't much better or different than Jeremy Hill. Both are punks. Mixon is just the new Hill. Sadly, we now have two of them.

Mixon isn't much better or different than Jeremy Hill. Both are punks. Mixon is just the new Hill. Sadly, we now have two of them.

 

I'm sorry but what Hill for and what Mixon did are no where close.

 

On the flip side since Hills incident in college, he really has been a model citizen since then. Hopefully the same can be said about Mixon.

The story gets better the woman he hit is Amelia Molitor. If you google her she has several drug charges and dealing drug charges. Bengals really did their homework.

 

Pathetic response.

I'm sorry but what Hill for and what Mixon did are no where close.

 

On the flip side since Hills incident in college, he really has been a model citizen since then. Hopefully the same can be said about Mixon.

 

Neither were good. Heck, at least with Mixon I could "argue" it was heat of the moment response. Hill was a pure punk move.

Since 2014, has Mixon had any other incidents of getting in trouble? If not, I would venture to say the dude learned his lesson and has "grown up."

Perfect headline on the Mixon story was on Paul Daugherty's column in the Sunday Enquirer.

 

"Bengals deserve everything they get with Mixon"

 

Perfect! If things go bad, then the naysayers and haters can all say I told you so. If things go well, the Bengals deserve major credit for doing their homework and taking the risk.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.