Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Host Joe Mixon

Featured Replies

Perfect headline on the Mixon story was on Paul Daugherty's column in the Sunday Enquirer.

 

"Bengals deserve everything they get with Mixon"

 

Perfect! If things go bad, then the naysayers and haters can all say I told you so. If things go well, the Bengals deserve major credit for doing their homework and taking the risk.

 

He of all people should have little to say about Mixon's ordeal, considering his past.

  • Replies 70
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He of all people should have little to say about Mixon's ordeal, considering his past.

 

Which is what?

Which is what?

 

Lets just say he has verbal ways with the ladies, and I dont mean kind words.

Lets just say he has verbal ways with the ladies, and I dont mean kind words.

 

Got a link?

Lets just say he has verbal ways with the ladies, and I dont mean kind words.

 

Does this have to do with him repeating some foul words that Bob Knight had to say about rape or something else?

Got a link?

 

Nope, Im sure clear channel made those tapes disappear quickly.

Does this have to do with him repeating some foul words that Bob Knight had to say about rape or something else?

 

Kinda, yeah.

Since 2014, has Mixon had any other incidents of getting in trouble? If not, I would venture to say the dude learned his lesson and has "grown up."

 

He had an incident last fall with a parking lot attendant.

I think off the field he will be fine and wouldn't dare put himself in a position like that again. I think a lot like Burfict, I worry about keeping composure on the field now though. With Burfict on field history, teams do whatever they can to set him off. Just imagine some of things players will say and possibly do to Mixon under piles. I wonder how he will keep his composure when he is having a bad game and players are saying and doing things.

I think off the field he will be fine and wouldn't dare put himself in a position like that again. I think a lot like Burfict, I worry about keeping composure on the field now though. With Burfict on field history, teams do whatever they can to set him off. Just imagine some of things players will say and possibly do to Mixon under piles. I wonder how he will keep his composure when he is having a bad game and players are saying and doing things.

 

Easier said than done, but he needs to let his teammates pick those fights for him.

Why? Ray Rice was done as an NFL player when he had his incident. If he was still producing then he still would have had a job. He was averaging less than 3 yards a carry at the time of his incident so his career was over.

 

EXACTLY, if could've still produced somebody would've given him another chance!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.