Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Milwaukee vs. Northern Kentucky (Horizon Championships)

Featured Replies

In an hour and a half I'll be in Detroit with my brother. In just less than three hours we'll be sitting third row at midcourt watching the Norse tip for a chance to go to the NCAA Tournament!!

 

....and on Thursday morning I'll be at the Dixie Highway McDonald's to see you at your new job........have my sausage mcmuffins ready. :lol2:

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unless my ESPN app is deceiving me it appears the game will be on ESPN now. I had thought previously it would be on ESPNU. Anyone else seeing that?

Unless my ESPN app is deceiving me it appears the game will be on ESPN now. I had thought previously it would be on ESPNU. Anyone else seeing that?

 

It's on ESPN!

Unless my ESPN app is deceiving me it appears the game will be on ESPN now. I had thought previously it would be on ESPNU. Anyone else seeing that?

 

Boys are playing on the big network.

NKU is missing a ton of easy shots tonight. Two ways to look at it...they will make them in the second half and pull away...OR...they let a bad Milwaukee team hang around (down 3 at the half) and will be in for a dog fight in the second half...

 

Will be fun to see...

NKU is missing a ton of easy shots tonight. Two ways to look at it...they will make them in the second half and pull away...OR...they let a bad Milwaukee team hang around (down 3 at the half) and will be in for a dog fight in the second half...

 

Will be fun to see...

 

That is what I am worried about. They are letting this team hang around. NKU should be up double digits and instead they let Milwaukee have that little run and get it down to 3 at halftime.

NKU is missing a ton of easy shots tonight. Two ways to look at it...they will make them in the second half and pull away...OR...they let a bad Milwaukee team hang around (down 3 at the half) and will be in for a dog fight in the second half...

 

Will be fun to see...

 

Weird ... post duplicated somehow.

Edited by Voice of Reason

Hanging at Barleycorns watching with some old friends. Hope they hang on. If they make the tournament it's going to do wonders for recruiting and ticket sales in the near future.

NewCath with a big shout out, also I didn't think George Clooney actually graduated from NKU

Got to be honest, I have seen more NKU basketball the last 2 nights than in all the almost 30 years together since I graduated there in '87

NKU just keeps shooting themselves in the foot. Missing layups. Bad turnovers. If they could just clean it up for about 5 minutes they could get some separation.

 

Faulkner is a mistake waiting to happen tonight.

 

Holland needs to step it up and make his presence known.

NKU playing very tight right now...

Get this Gonzo looking dude of the screen so I can watch the game. No one cares what he is blabbing about.

BTW, I think the officials have been great tonight. Letting them play but not letting it get out of control...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.