March 8, 20179 yr BTW, I think the officials have been great tonight. Letting them play but not letting it get out of control... I agree. Very nice job tonight by the refs.
March 8, 20179 yr Get this Gonzo looking dude of the screen so I can watch the game. No one cares what he is blabbing about. Never heard Lunardi called Gonzo before...lol...
March 8, 20179 yr Good timeout by Brannen. NKU playing great defense but so is Milwaukee. NKU needs to attack the basket and stop settling for threes.
March 8, 20179 yr McDonald and Williams have struggled hitting shots around the basket, but nice job on the boards. This game is going to come down to NKU hitting free throws.
March 8, 20179 yr Wow! Go Norse! I'm picking the upset in the first round(as long as they aren't playing UofL)
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.