Trump 2017 State of the Union Address

Here the DC area, we not only have toll roads, we have toll lanes on I-95 and the Capital Beltway. I'm also helping pay for infrastructure by using the EZ-Pass lanes to shave time off of my commute. With all of the taxes we pay, it's a shame that we still have toll roads and lanes.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw a clip of that moment in the speech. The Democrats gave her a standing ovation. Why did you post this? What source did you rely on that gave you false information?

Photo is on IJR here's an excerpt..

As you can see on the right-hand side of Congress, a number of Democrats are firmly seated, and many are not applauding at all. This includes Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-VT), Sen. Al Franken (who later stood), Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), and Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA), among others.

Hillary Clinton volunteer Dan Grilo responded to the display, “Sorry, Owens' wife, you're not helping yourself or your husband's memory by standing there and clapping like an idiot. Trump just used you.” He later apologized and deleted his Twitter account.

Its appalling that we send young men and women to die for people in this country who kneel to the flag and don't support fallen heros.

As you can see on the right-hand side of Congress, a number of Democrats are firmly seated, and many are not applauding at all. This includes Sen. Bernie Sanders (D-VT), Sen. Al Franken (who later stood), Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), and Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA), among others.

Hillary Clinton volunteer Dan Grilo responded to the display, “Sorry, Owens' wife, you're not helping yourself or your husband's memory by standing there and clapping like an idiot. Trump just used you.” He later apologized and deleted his Twitter account.

Its appalling that we send young men and women to die for people in this country who kneel to the flag and don't support fallen heros.

Yes, I commented on this further in later posts in the thread as you can see above.

Absolutely appalling.

newarkcatholicfan who was your choice to be president? Its apparent it was not Trump. I think I saw somewhere that you were not a Clinton fan either. We get you dont like President Trump but link after link and some are nothing more than opinion pieces, are not helping your cause or make an argument against the President.

newarkcatholicfan who was your choice to be president? Its apparent it was not Trump. I think I saw somewhere that you were not a Clinton fan either. We get you dont like President Trump but link after link and some are nothing more than opinion pieces, are not helping your cause or make an argument against the President.

I've seen these before.

I'm not getting why now we can't post our opinions and link to supporting articles from sources we choose. For the last 8 years, the political forum has been filled with Anti-President Obama threads. Alex Jones was regularly cited as a credible source. Before that, the forum was filled with Anti-President Bush Threads.

I'm not getting why now we can't post our opinions and link to supporting articles from sources we choose. For the last 8 years, the political forum has been filled with Anti-President Obama threads. Alex Jones was regularly cited as a credible source. Before that, the forum was filled with Anti-President Bush Threads.

The main difference I see is that we aren't actually getting any opinions right now. We're just getting "gotcha" headlines and zero discussion. I assume it's for one of two reasons...1) The poster isn't capable of formulating a logical intelligent discussion on the topic, or 2) they're simply trying to get under everyone's skin. I assume it's 2, which is why I ignore them like I do everything else that said poster has ever put on this site.

The main difference I see is that we aren't actually getting any opinions right now. We're just getting "gotcha" headlines and zero discussion. I assume it's for one of two reasons...1) The poster isn't capable of formulating a logical intelligent discussion on the topic, or 2) they're simply trying to get under everyone's skin. I assume it's 2, which is why I ignore them like I do everything else that said poster has ever put on this site.

NCF is the mtn ref of the Obama years.