Trump 2017 State of the Union Address

Even when he talked about creating jobs the dems sat on their hands. Safe to say they do not have the peoples interest on their mind. Sour to the end. Sincerely sorry your criminal didn't get elected. Not!

Thank goodness President Trump is learning and improving. If he handled things like you do, it would be a mess.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought Trump did a very nice job tonight. He used his teleprompter, stuck to his speech and delivered a strong message. I think his speech plays very well with his supporters and that it helped him a lot with those who were doubtful and concerned. His approval ranking will go up and this speech will get high marks.

Next, can he continue in this mode and avoid twittering it all up again?

I thought Trump did a very nice job tonight. He used his teleprompter, stuck to his speech and delivered a strong message. I think his speech plays very well with his supporters and that it helped him a lot with those who were doubtful and concerned. His approval ranking will go up and this speech will get high marks.

Next, can he continue in this mode and avoid twittering it all up again?

CNN/ORC poll said 78% of ALL people who watched it liked it. 69% of all watchers said his policies would move the country in the right direction. 69% off all speech watchers are more optimistic after watching the speech. All Speech watchers. Problems for the Dems is if they listen to what he says how can you be against him? How could the Democrats sit there when he was making good sense? They hurt themselves tonight.

CNN/ORC poll said 78% of ALL people who watched it liked it. 69% of all watchers said his policies would move the country in the right direction. 69% off all speech watchers are more optimistic after watching the speech. All Speech watchers. Problems for the Dems is if they listen to what he says how can you be against him? How could the Democrats sit there when he was making good sense? They hurt themselves tonight.

On what points that they sat do you think they should give the Republican President a standing ovation?

I just love how the Dems sit the whole time.

My papaw always said if you want respect then give respect.

I mean these are adults acting like 3 year old kids not getting a toy at Wal Mart.

Trump has more class than any of them.

Have you read this thread?

Sorry I missed your reply. My 78% excitement got me carried away. Well I missed part of it. I got the point that you said it will fire up his supporters, to which I responded with what I feel was very telling that 78% of ALL watchers was positive.