Trump 2017 State of the Union Address

Its because a republican is in. One who could not run a football league, but one who some(not the majority as the vote showed)think can run a country.
So, did you write in Roger Goodell for president?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not getting why now we can't post our opinions and link to supporting articles from sources we choose. For the last 8 years, the political forum has been filled with Anti-President Obama threads. Alex Jones was regularly cited as a credible source. Before that, the forum was filled with Anti-President Bush Threads.

Mtn Ref would at least have a discussion, not a drive by poster who wishes to do nothing more than annoy everyone else on the site.

I don't mind anyone's opinions being posted by a source. I just haven't found anything that is interesting enough yet to discuss in depth. I'm still mad over the hippo being murdered in El Salvador.

I also have realized that news is misleading on every side and I don't believe much of anything said now days. Total loss of respect for the media.

Especially the way they treat Trump, and yeah Fox News did the same to Obamas but it was 1 network, not 5 tv stations and every newspaper and celebrity.

I'm actually just about tired of arguing.

IMO Trump is doing a very good job and has America first interest.

You have managed to insult two members on opposite ends of the political spectrum in one short sentence. That is quite a feat.

Didn't mean to insult anyone. Just comparing the two most prolific anti-___ posters.