Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Trump Supporters Need Not Apply"

Featured Replies

You should know my thoughts on it . Pro- choice---anything a person wants to do in their life is okay with me. Whatever they choose to do with their property doesn't bother me. I wouldn't want to live under the same roof as a Trump supporter anymore than they would want to live with me. Hell, having Thanksgiving and Christmas with mom is about as much as I can deal with in one year.

 

Respect your mother, she is a smart lady.

  • Replies 46
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Respect your mother, she is a smart lady.

 

I respect her and love her dearly but she's dumb as an onion when it comes to politics. She gets all of her political news from Facebook and the Enquirer.

This is silliness. I've said 1000 times on here that voting is personal and I'd never cast aspersions on someone for how they voted. Most of my friends voted for President Trump. You'd be lucky to have them as friends, roommates, spouses, and supporters.

 

It's where we're at.

  • Author
So you are not an enlightened person who can handle dissenting viewpoints. Noted .

 

 

Absolutely I can...(on here). I love Jesse and AllTell. Just wouldn't want them living with me.

I respect her and love her dearly but she's dumb as an onion when it comes to politics. She gets all of her political news from Facebook and the Enquirer.

 

The fact that you would call your mother "dumb as an onion" regarding politics or any other subject, seems as some would say,"Trumpish". Perhaps you and Big Don do have something in common!?

This is silliness. I've said 1000 times on here that voting is personal and I'd never cast aspersions on someone for how they voted. Most of my friends voted for President Trump. You'd be lucky to have them as friends, roommates, spouses, and supporters.

 

It's where we're at.

Great post, Clyde. I'm getting tired of the anger, hatred, disrespect and animosity. I never once said an unkind thing or was disrespectful toward the people who voted for Obama when I did not. The hatred is so wrong and really messed up.

I think some of them are just putting that in the ad to be funny, the rest of them are just hateful. It was hateful in the example TB&G mentioned. The only thing I can say for people like that is simple pleasures for simple minds.

 

To answer SF's second question, yes, I could live with them. I probably just wouldn't talk politics with them.

Some people struggle with talking politics. It riles up and creates anxiety in them. My wife and my son can't watch the news regularly, because they get torn up. I am not like that. I like the mud and the wrestling of political debating. I could see those two putting this in a roommate requirement. Heck, I may say Trump supporters welcome. :lol2:

 

Different strokes for different folks.

Well, I don't have a single one of that laundry list of qualifiers.

 

So I'll say no.

 

Glad to hear it!

I would have so much fun wasting these peoples time.

This is stupid.

 

People that judge others by their political views are some of the most pathetic people on the planet.

In the practice of tolerance, one's enemy is the best teacher.

- Dalai Lama

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.