February 15, 20179 yr I still think that Indiana or Ohio State are the most likely landing spots for Archie Miller. And one of those could very easily come open this year. His current job is very good; why go to NC State and then see Indiana pop open and your window close?
February 15, 20179 yr Hopefully if NC State does can him, he can land back on his feet in Bloomington once the IU job opens up.
February 15, 20179 yr Dakich says NC State are all whiners, couldn't get into North Carolina even with the bogus classes.
February 16, 20179 yr @jgravleyWRAL Follow More .@PackMensBball's Mark Gottfried will continue to coach the rest of the season but won't return next year. #wral .
February 17, 20179 yr Since Gottfried got fired before season's end, Hypothetically, what happens if NC State wins the National Championship?
February 17, 20179 yr Since Gottfried got fired before season's end, Hypothetically, what happens if NC State wins the National Championship? It's hard to follow a legend. Their next coach would have big shoes to fill.
February 17, 20179 yr Since Gottfried got fired before season's end, Hypothetically, what happens if NC State wins the National Championship? Hell freezes over...
February 18, 20179 yr Dakich says NC State are all whiners, couldn't get into North Carolina even with the bogus classes. Carolina and Duke fans used to chant "if you can't go to college go to State!"
February 18, 20179 yr If OSU opens, even IU basketball won't be able to hold up against the insane number they're likely to throw at Miller. I can't see him being able to resist the money, the massive fan base, and the recruiting influence of that school. If he's they're top choice, they'll get him. Just my opinion, but I would never take a basketball coaching job at a football school. The only one in recent memory that was successful was Billy Donavan at Florida. If I'm Miller I go IU over OSU all day. I'm an OSU guy so I would probably pick OSU but for anyone that doesn't have an allegiance to either university, IU is an infinitely better job IMO.
February 19, 20179 yr John Calipari went on an epic rant tonight about Gottfried getting fired midseason.
February 19, 20179 yr John Calipari went on an epic rant tonight about Gottfried getting fired midseason. Yeah, Id say they marked him off their wish list:lol2:
February 19, 20179 yr John Calipari went on an epic rant tonight about Gottfried getting fired midseason. Roy had a few things to say as well
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.