Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina vs Duke

Featured Replies

To be fair.... we all know how the officials when anyone plays in cameron
Blah blah blah. Already starting.
  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No way Duke loses this game.

  • Author
Blah blah blah. Already starting.

 

Just showing my disdain for them

No way Duke loses this game.
Chill out homey! I see what you are doing!!!

Less than 7 hours to go!!!!!!!! Let's go!

Hate them so bad but hope NC wins.

This game, for me, is just like whenever IU and UL play. I'm going to watch, and while I loathe both, I end up rooting for one over the other based on factors that I can neither explain nor understand. I will likely end up rooting for Duke only because I'm a big fan of Luke Kennard, but I won't know until I'm watching.

This game, for me, is just like whenever IU and UL play. I'm going to watch, and while I loathe both, I end up rooting for one over the other based on factors that I can neither explain nor understand. I will likely end up rooting for Duke only because I'm a big fan of Luke Kennard, but I won't know until I'm watching.

 

Big fan of Luke too.

NC by 9.

CRAZY STATS...last 96 games in this rivalry, both teams have won 48 games. Even crazier is that both teams have scored 7,437 points in those games! That is insane!!!

I'll take Duke to win and I'm hopeful that Grayson Allen starts an all-out brawl with a cheap shot.

Best half of CBB I've watched this season. No ref ball and two teams just going at it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.