Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Carolina vs Duke

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Coach K back and at home I'd give Duke the slight edge, but thought Carolina played pretty well today will Pinson be back Thursday?

  • Author
With Coach K back and at home I'd give Duke the slight edge, but thought Carolina played pretty well today will Pinson be back Thursday?

 

Pinson is still questionable, but I'd say he's gonna rest all week and play Thursday. But who knows

UNC by 15+.

  • Author
UNC by 15+.

 

That's awfully bold. And as much as I wish that'd happen, no way. Not in this rivalry

That's awfully bold. And as much as I wish that'd happen, no way. Not in this rivalry

One team is peaking and the other has no clue who they even are. Is it at Cameron? If it's at Cameron I may drop it down to 10+.

  • Author
One team is peaking and the other has no clue who they even are. Is it at Cameron? If it's at Cameron I may drop it down to 10+.

 

haha I love your confidence.... and yes its at Cameron. I hope my Heels can blow the doors off the devils but I just can't see it happening.

As much as I hate to say it, UNC wins this one easily. Duke is just not a very good team this season.

UNC in a close one. This rivalry usually does not disappoint...

North Carolina 79-75.

  • Author

Just got a CBS sports update.... Pinson close to practicing, should be available Thursday

Awesome. Everyone is picking UNC so when Duke wins we get to hear about the refs, NCAA loves Coach K, blah blah blah.

  • Author
Awesome. Everyone is picking UNC so when Duke wins we get to hear about the refs, NCAA loves Coach K, blah blah blah.

 

To be fair.... we all know how the officials when anyone plays in cameron

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.