Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Predictions for player of year and winning team of each region.

Featured Replies

As we get closer to tourney time I am interested to see who everybody has winning in theses areas.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10th - Campbell County with Camels' Hegyi as POY.

Region 2 POY will be Jaylen Sebree.

 

Either Hoptown or Christian County will win that region.

13th- EKU signee Peyton Broughton(NL).

 

No idea who wins the region-- Flip a coin. Corbin, South, Knox, Harlan Co, North.

I will go with either South or Knox by just a nod over the others.

My guess at who wins POY. Not who I think should, but who I think will.

A few regions (6,8,16, etc) I don't really know, but I went with my best guess.

 

1-Chris Vogt

2-Jaylen Sebree

3-Zach Hopewell

4-Tavin Lovan

5-Tony Jackson

6-Jaylon Hall

7-Jamil Wilson

8-Joe Griffin

9-Cole VonHandorf

10-Jake Ohmer

11-Taveion Hollingsworth

12-Peyton Gover

13-Peyton Broughton

14-Damon Tobler

15-Timmy Dalton

16-Hunter Kenser

I'd say 10th has to be Ohmer or Hegyi . Both putting up big numbers and winning games

I'd say 10th has to be Ohmer or Hegyi . Both putting up big numbers and winning games

 

If Crawford gets to 3000, he wins this easy.

Nothing against Crawford 3000 is huge, but I think he has to have a winning season or title of some kind to go with the points, if he wins the District he is in the running I think Campbell "hegyi" is the front runner for now with a tight race with Scott "ohmer" just based on season I think it will come down to titles

1. Paducah Tilghman

POY- Chris Vogt

2. Hopkinsville

POY- Tray Hollowell

3. Apollo

POY- I don't know enough

4. Bowling Green

POY- Tavin Lovan

5. North Hardin

POY- Tony Jackson

6. Fern Creek

POY- Jaylon Hall

7. Trinity

POY- Jacob King

8. Oldham County

POY- I don't know enough

9. Covington Catholic

POY- Cole Vonhandorf

10. Campbell County

POY- Hegyi

11. Lexington Catholic

POY- Tavion Hollingsworth

12. Pulaski County

POY- I don't know enough

13. South Laurel

POY- Peyton Broughton

14. Perry Central

POY- Damon Tablor

15. Johnson Central

POY- Mason Blair

16. Elliott County

POY- I don't know enough

That's who I think the best team in each region is and who I'd pick as the POY. Sorry I don't know any players names in a couple of the regions.

Sebree is not the best player on his own team, that would be Ware

10th - Campbell County with Camels' Hegyi as POY.

 

Lets not forget that during Tourny time, the Royals turn it up, plus, with Region being at the Fieldhouse, if Mason County makes it weather they win/lose in the C-Ship game of District, they will be a tough out.

Sebree is not the best player on his own team, that would be Ware

 

Is Ware a SR or JR

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.