Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

You have to pick one team, who is it?

Featured Replies

You have to pick one team to win the title right now. Who are you going with?

  • Author

For me it's Arizona. They are probably the hottest team in college basketball right now, they have loads of talent (not UK or Duke talent but still loaded) and I love Sean Miller as a coach. I think this is Arizonas year.

Ugh. Villanova, I guess.

UCLA

Ugh. Villanova, I guess.

 

Same, but if you ask me tomorrow I might say someone else. It's wide open.

I'd take Zona today, but ask me a month from now.

Kentucky is winning the title this season.

  • Author

I think a team with the "Wildcat" nickname will win. So give me Kentucky, Arizona, and Villanova.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.