The real Aaron Rodgers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares? He isn't doing anything illegal and he is a lot of fun to watch play football. Hell Brady is a weird dude too. Neither are dudes I would really like to go get a beer with but I love watching them play football and considering that is the only relationship I would ever have with them, I don't really care.

Who cares? He isn't doing anything illegal and he is a lot of fun to watch play football. Hell Brady is a weird dude too. Neither are dudes I would really like to go get a beer with but I love watching them play football and considering that is the only relationship I would ever have with them, I don't really care.

You wouldn't like to have a beer with possibly the best two QBs to ever play the game, and you think they're weird? :lol2: :D

You wouldn't like to have a beer with possibly the best two QBs to ever play the game, and you think they're weird? :lol2: :D

Haha I know you love your boy. But the dude is weird off the field and I feel like he would secretly be judging me for drinking a beer while he sips on whatever healthy drinks Giselle made him. Brady seems like the dude to me who when he goes out to eat brings his own food and asks the waiter to heat it up in the kitchen and serve it to him. Rodgers I don't think I'm "cool" enough for him to even appear interested in anything I'm going to say. It's not that I wouldn't go if offered the opportunity but there are tons of QB's who getting a beer with would be a lot more enjoyable.

Haha I know you love your boy. But the dude is weird off the field and I feel like he would secretly be judging me for drinking a beer while he sips on whatever healthy drinks Giselle made him. Brady seems like the dude to me who when he goes out to eat brings his own food and asks the waiter to heat it up in the kitchen and serve it to him. Rodgers I don't think I'm "cool" enough for him to even appear interested in anything I'm going to say. It's not that I wouldn't go if offered the opportunity but there are tons of QB's who getting a beer with would be a lot more enjoyable.
I think you are pretty spot-on with your assessment of both.

What is it you find weird about them?

I could hang with Brady. I'm not sure why so many people hate him. As a Giant fan I feel like I'm expected to hate him, but I don't :lol2:

I had always though he was gay. Maybe not or maybe he has a girlfriend to cover up his true side.

Maybe thats why he is ashamed to see his parents.

Um, it's Brady who wears the Uggs. And sometimes the things you type qualify as deranged. This is no different.