The real Aaron Rodgers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't his Dad that brought it to light, it was his brother when he was winning the Bachelorette.

It's obviously none of our business, but it seems to have something to do with his relationship with Olivia Munn.

Makes me wonder if Aaron stole Olivia from Jordan or something.

They talked about it a ton on The Bachelorette without any real detail.

What is it you find weird about them?

Everything I've laid out. The stuff that makes him weird makes him great at the same. The dude doesn't eat normal people food, never has any form of caffeine and basically only drinks water. It's not a bad thing by any means. He is going to play for another 5 years because of it and set every major QB record and leave them in the dust. If he didn't do all of these weird things he wouldn't be who he is. I certainly wouldn't turn down the opportunity to sit down with Tom Brady, but there are others I would rather have a beer with. Everybody who has ever been able to even claim being the best in the world at something has something weird about him/her.

I could hang with Brady. I'm not sure why so many people hate him. As a Giant fan I feel like I'm expected to hate him, but I don't :lol2:
Its not that I wouldn't hang with Brady, but having a beer is definitely not the proper setting.

Everything I've laid out. The stuff that makes him weird makes him great at the same. The dude doesn't eat normal people food, never has any form of caffeine and basically only drinks water. It's not a bad thing by any means. He is going to play for another 5 years because of it and set every major QB record and leave them in the dust. If he didn't do all of these weird things he wouldn't be who he is. I certainly wouldn't turn down the opportunity to sit down with Tom Brady, but there are others I would rather have a beer with. Everybody who has ever been able to even claim being the best in the world at something has something weird about him/her.

Not having caffeine makes someone weird? I need to let my wife know. All she drinks is water.

Not having caffeine makes someone weird? I need to let my wife know. All she drinks is water.
The way he takes care of his body including everything he puts in it (or doesn't) is different than basically the rest of the free world. I eat fairly healthy but I would have a hard time relating to Brady enough to have a genuine conversation with the guy. Maybe weird isn't the right word, quirky is probably better.

The way he takes care of his body including everything he puts in it (or doesn't) is different than basically the rest of the free world. I eat fairly healthy but I would have a hard time relating to Brady enough to have a genuine conversation with the guy. Maybe weird isn't the right word, quirky is probably better.

Fair enough. I'd think you'd probably be able to talk about something other than food or nutrition, but to each their own.

Fair enough. I'd think you'd probably be able to talk about something other than food or nutrition, but to each their own.

Maybe so. Like I said it's not really an indictment on Brady in any way. I just don't think Brady is one to just "hang out" and grab a beer with someone if that makes sense.

I just looked at his diet and it's far from weird. It's basically a hard core paleo with a few more restrictions than normal paleo. It's closer to the way we should all eat than too many Americans.