Inauguration or Coronation?

Way too early to say. Depends on who he is running against and whether or not he can maintain my approval while serving under Donald. I do like Kushner a lot though. He is the only person in the Trump administration that you will ever see me speak highly of.

When America is great again you will speak differently. :laugh:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When America is great again you will speak differently. :laugh:

America has been great for decades. It started to become great when slavery ended. Became even greater when segregation ended. As of today America has never been greater despite what some people soon to be in power lead you to believe.

Trump has certainly done NOTHING to sway his doubters to this point.

I'm looking forward to the 20th so we can actually start to see what impact he will have on our (already great) country. At that point there will be nowhere for his blind supporters to deflect his mistakes, and we'll find out what they are really all about.

All that said, I'm anxious and hopeful that he erases all the doubts I have about him as our President.

I didn't realize I was complaining when I posted the thread. I think it's a legitimate question and other people have made some good points in their responses above.

So....Where were these concerns over the wealthy cabinet selections of past Presidents? Because they're all very wealthy.

So....Where were these concerns over the wealthy cabinet selections of past Presidents? Because they're all very wealthy.

Even though most pols are wealthy on the national level, whether independently so or via enriching themselves through their elected office, we're talking about a far different scale here with Trump and Tillerson, just to start with.

Simple answer .... I didn't notice them previously. How do Trump's choices compare to previous Presidents? If there isn't much difference, then that would be good info and will make me less leery.

I'm with you on this.

Having said that, I still have doubts about the Trump Presidency. Those doubts just don't stem from his cabinet appointments.