Inauguration or Coronation?

Two different issues PP. To the first point, I just looked it up and he made around $25MM a year in salary at Exxon. Not sure how much he made in other perks. He will make a couple hundred grand as Sec of State. So in 4 years, he will make about $100 million less...that is just a fact...not debatable. Now your second point is debatable...we can just agree to disagree on that...

:lol2: :lol2:

Okay. If you say so.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That appeared to be a black and white post to me. Not a right vs left post. You posted it. I just pointed it out.

Do you not see where Us and them is not good? If a white person had said this they would be a racist. Just the world we live in.

Im racist cause I voted for Trump? Im done. You all got this.

:speechless:

Two different issues PP. To the first point, I just looked it up and he made around $25MM a year in salary at Exxon. Not sure how much he made in other perks. He will make a couple hundred grand as Sec of State. So in 4 years, he will make about $100 million less...that is just a fact...not debatable. Now your second point is debatable...we can just agree to disagree on that...

How much money does Exxon make if the sanctions on Russia are lifted?

How much money does Exxon make if the sanctions on Russia are lifted?

I have no idea. Why does that matter? Tillerson is no longer an employee of Exxon and he sold all his Exxon stock. If Exxon profits, it does not help him personally at all.

I have no idea. Why does that matter? Tillerson is no longer an employee of Exxon and he sold all his Exxon stock. If Exxon profits, it does not help him personally at all.

Right. I'm sure his wife, parents, wife's parents, children, grandchildren, etc., don't have any Exxon stock at all in their portfolios. Nothing to see here.

Right. I'm sure his wife, parents, wife's parents, children, grandchildren, etc., don't have any Exxon stock at all in their portfolios. Nothing to see here.

I am not sure if they do or not. Like I have said in other threads, there is nothing Trump and his cabinet picks can do to make everyone happy. He is giving up $100 freaking million dollars in salary the next 4 years (think about that a minute) and had to sell all of his Exxon stock (which I assume will cause him a great tax liability) and will make less than $1 million in salary as Sec of State. But I guess that means nothing. He is becoming Sec of State for nefarious purposes...

I am not sure if they do or not. Like I have said in other threads, there is nothing Trump and his cabinet picks can do to make everyone happy. He is giving up $100 freaking million dollars in salary the next 4 years (think about that a minute) and had to sell all of his Exxon stock (which I assume will cause him a great tax liability) and will make less than $1 million in salary as Sec of State. But I guess that means nothing. He is becoming Sec of State for nefarious purposes...

Don't give me that crap about "Trump didn't need to run for office to make money." If he's concerned about his portfolio and potential damage, then he should abdicate. Is he doing it for personal gain, or is he doing it because he genuinely wants to "make America great again" for everybody.

Same goes for Tillerson.

Don't give me that crap about "Trump didn't need to run for office to make money." If he's concerned about his portfolio and potential damage, then he should abdicate. Is he doing it for personal gain, or is he doing it because he genuinely wants to "make America great again" for everybody.

Same goes for Tillerson.

Regarding Tillerson, he is not complaining. YOU guys are. All he did is forfeit his salary ($25MM per year) and sell all his stock, which when doing all at once causes big tax consequences. He has not complained at all about it...volunteered to do so. I honestly think he is doing this to serve his country. He has made his money and wants to do this now because he thinks this country's foreign policy the last 8 years has been absolute garbage and he can do better. You don't believe this...I do until proven otherwise...agree to disagree.

Regarding Tillerson, he is not complaining. YOU guys are. All he did is forfeit his salary ($25MM per year) and sell all his stock, which when doing all at once causes big tax consequences. He has not complained at all about it...volunteered to do so. I honestly think he is doing this to serve his country. He has made his money and wants to do this now because he thinks this country's foreign policy the last 8 years has been absolute garbage and he can do better. You don't believe this...I do until proven otherwise...agree to disagree.

Sorry, but I'm not fetching that crap in the bold.

Congress Yarmuth donates his salary every year to various organizations in Louisville. And people think it's only for show because he's wealthy. So, I suppose that those same people are skeptical of PEOTUS DJT?