Southern California 52 Penn State 49

Hellbird

I always thought no one was playing better than USC the last month of the season. With that said the committee still got it right. No way you can let USC in after starting 1-3 and PSU lost games

they couldn't have lost and still got in.

I don't think they got it right, but it is what it is. Just another reason I could argue for an 8 team playoff though.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought no one was playing better than USC the last month of the season. With that said the committee still got it right. No way you can let USC in after starting 1-3 and PSU lost games

they couldn't have lost and still got in.

But they still were conference champs and they won the right games to finish ahead of the rest of the Big 10.

Anyone else that watched this game leave with the feeling that both of these teams were better than OSU and Washington?

Not really. Hard to compare based on these games.

I will say that SC came on big time but their D was suspect.

In that situation, how does the penn State qb throw a jump ball two plays in a row?

Not a fan of his shenanigans. Live by the sword, die by the sword. His wild abandon caught up with him. I wish a USC player would have mocked him with that stupid home run swing he does. Too bad kid.

Basically, the playoff system is flawed...

I said Year 1 they should make it 16 team playoff. Never said 4 team is the way to go. With that said however the 4 teams that got in would have more of a complaint if they didn't get in than PSU or USC has.