Southern California 52 Penn State 49

Hellbird

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would USC have been in if it were an 8 team playoff?

I don't know.

Alabama

Clemson

Ohio St

Washington

then you would have those that would say

PSU

so you have 3 more spots. I think USC was the best team outside Bama the last month but would the early losses to Stanford and Utah hurt them too much and would UL and FSU get in which would leave 1 spot and many thought Michigan should have got in if it was 8 team.

Would USC have been in if it were an 8 team playoff?

Hard to say , but the 3 hottest teams at the end of the year (not including undefeated Alabama and Western Michigan) were #1 Penn State, #2 USC and #3 FSU

What was wong with the playing sueface? Seems like there were an inordinate number of slips. Had it rained before the game? Darnold threw the ball as well as any QB I've seen this year.

Ill say it right now he threw the ball better than a lot of NFL QB's I've seen this year. Like they said on the broadcast he was born to play QB.

What was wong with the playing sueface? Seems like there were an inordinate number of slips. Had it rained before the game? Darnold threw the ball as well as any QB I've seen this year.

a light mist about 2 hours before the game. Rose Bowl surface is one of the best. I don't know why there was so much slippage.

I don't know.

Alabama

Clemson

Ohio St

Washington

then you would have those that would say

PSU

so you have 3 more spots. I think USC was the best team outside Bama the last month but would the early losses to Stanford and Utah hurt them too much and would UL and FSU get in which would leave 1 spot and many thought Michigan should have got in if it was 8 team.

How would UL get in? Three losses including last two?